Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

It’s an interesting question. They made a 5 low. I don’t think 5s are any higher than 3/4. They did make a tennis version of the 3s, which is pretty close to a low top 3.

Here’s an idea of what a 3 low would look like.
IMG_3686.jpeg

Er, what? Both models border on “lows” as they are. They’re mid-cut shoes. Every Jordan that was ever made into a low was a high-top to varying degrees. There’s not much to chop off of IIIs or IVs to make them true lows.
OK, I know I just misspoke, technically. 14s are mids and they still made a lower version. But personally that never made sense to me and I think it just ruined the shoe. Never liked that look whatsoever.
The most bizarre was the 7’s lol. Absolutely pointless to make a low of that shoe. Not to mention they were totally ugly as an actual low.

I’d rock a pair of WC3 lows. Lol. Totally unnecessary, but I’d still buy a pair off the sales racks.

I'm gonna be the party pooper here and say it out loud: I actually prefer the low's.

I mean, since I wear a sz 12 and I'm an barely 5'11 male me wearing high's would look like I pulled out some canoes from my closet and decided to wear them. Plus the fact that I live in a country where you need to wear long pants 8-9 months of the year and in the winter the temperature drops to around -25 celsius, they are just easier to style with jeans and cargo pants.

Only fit I can confidently pull off with the highs is when I'm wearing shorts.

Back
Top Bottom