Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal apparently got his invitation to the player haters ball this year

chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

so, the way I understand it is that you just don't like the silhouette for jordan 6, 8, 16, and 17??

I'll tolerate you saying that about 17 and maybe 16...but not 6 and 8

especially not 6!

and guess what, I got my invitation too!

dave-chapelle-hate-you.gif

6's are probably my favorite but I've never owned a pair of 6 lows. All the low versions are useless other than the XI ie, I got a couple pairs of those.

Yes I understand where you coming from and you make a great point, but hasn't there been many models (not just Jordan's) where mids have been made into lows? Like Jordan 34's? Those were basically also a mid which they turned into an low also. While there is no legit or released pair of either as lows, there is still some adaptations od them as lows.

Like these 3's: https://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-3-low-laser/

And these 4's which are most likely replicas, since there can't be found any info on them online:

But if there is no more logical answer to my question, I'm just gonna accept your answer as an truth 🙏 thank you sir!

It’s an interesting question. They made a 5 low. I don’t think 5s are any higher than 3/4. They did make a tennis version of the 3s, which is pretty close to a low top 3.

To me, the Vs and XIs and XVIIs etc. may not actually be that much higher than the IIIs or IVs when put side by side, but their designs resemble more of a traditional high top due to the shape of the shoes and the higher-looking/sitting ankle collars. All the shoes I just mentioned look clearly different as lows, whereas making a III or IV low does nothing but drop the height of the back of the shoe/collar by an inch and barely looks different at all.

A 10 low would be a travesty. 5-8 lows are smooth garbage

14 lows suck. The way those 3 lace holes at the top sat so awkwardly

1,2,9,11ie,12 is barely ok,13,17. All others are banished to Shang Tsungs nether realm

Last edited:
To me, the Vs and XIs and XVIIs etc. may not actually be that much higher than the IIIs or IVs when put side by side, but their designs resemble more of a traditional high top due to the shape of the shoes and the higher-looking/sitting ankle collars. All the shoes I just mentioned look clearly different as lows, whereas making a III or IV low does nothing but drop the height of the back of the shoe/collar by an inch and barely looks different at all.
OG 14s are really high for a mid, but yet still look sleek, especially if you're playing ball in them.

A few years ago I actually took some 112 SB dunks and turned them into bowling shoes. Added a slide pad and everything. Was super easy to do

I’ve never had a pair of lows except for the XI snakeskin joints or whatever they were called.

I be tempting on one lows sometimes but that’s it! Lol

I remember someone had a pair of rollerskates he used a pair of georgetown XI lows he resoled listed on ebay

taking offers for a few pairs of shoes I have with crumbled soles...white/zen gray/lightning Trainer SC, Raiders color Trainer SC, and Obsidian/white Flight 89

Back
Top Bottom