Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I doubled up and paid way over market value. No regrets. I got the 88s for retail after failing miserable online. Someone reached out to me and told me they were releases them at a spot down the way. I just let go of the 88s, 2011s, true blues, and the anniversary 3 because I have these. I'm enjoying them. Like I did my 03s until they crumbled.

Can’t even think of anything close

I know the general “NT” consensus is to be drunk over anything OG… so cherry 12s, playoff 8s, not sure what else. I passed on em and chi 2s. Might be some votes for gratitude 11s and sb 4s. Wish I could’ve gotten the 4s but my size was way too much.

I’m sure nobody would agree but my number 2 is palomino 1 highs, the black n brown joints 😮‍💨💨

WC3 > BC3

no-nope.gif

Yea BC3 all day and twice on Sundays. When they do them right, potential triple up for me. The only shoes I like more than BC3 are concord/playoff 11 and black infared 6.

Love the WC3 but yeah I wit you I'm taking the BC3 as well. My third fav jordan of all time. Also have the concord/playoff 11s as my top 2 ever.

Can’t even think of anything close

I know the general “NT” consensus is to be drunk over anything OG… so cherry 12s, playoff 8s, not sure what else. I passed on em and chi 2s. Might be some votes for gratitude 11s and sb 4s. Wish I could’ve gotten the 4s but my size was way too much.

I’m sure nobody would agree but my number 2 is palomino 1 highs, the black n brown joints 😮‍💨💨

These, sb 4s, and diffused blue every game air ships are my top of 2023

I’m glad NT doesn’t have a downvote option for the opinion I’m going to share:

Unions were the best Jordan 1s this year, easily. I understand why people don’t like them. I hated the initial pics. But they’re really great in person.

I wore them this weekend and it completely slipped my mind. this is facts. I’d put them ahead of the air ships on my list. This shouldnt be that controversial. most of the folks in the union 1 thread that werent fans of them ended up changing their minds.

I am biased toward black based colorways. 1-14 almost all my favorites are a black colorway. The exceptions are the 10 and 12.

1 - black reds
2 - black cements (only 2’s I like at all)
3 - black cements
4 - black cements
5 - metallics
6 - black infared
7 - charcoals
8 - aquas
9 - charcoals
10 - chicagos
11 - black red
12 - white red
13 - black red
14 - black red

Don’t get me wrong I like most of the white based colorways also but I’m partial to bred based J’s.

I've had these in rotation since launch; love them. For a retro 3 I find them comfortable for all-day wear. And I was able to get my unicorn thin and light EP (took 3 pairs to find them); they look so OG. I agree that I could take or leave the vintage features; doesn't bother me...they look great.

What is that, a suede or nubuck upper? Oddly, I like that change more than I like the reverse on the upcoming reimagined black cement IV. But yeah, sigh.

Back
Top Bottom