Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

1702247947947.gif

The reason was simple, there was never a plan to put a swoosh on another air jordan after the 1. The 2 pissed Nike off. Tinker compromised with the 3 putting it on the back after what happened to Peter Moore and Rob Strasser , the wings logo to them was the Jumpman to Tinker. All those designers wanted the swoosh to be secondary to the Jordan logo starting with the 2. Nike Air on the back of a 3 looks better, but its not what they wanted originally.

BIGfooters, i’ve been seeing size 17 and 18 popping up at Ross here locally. $90 which is absolutely crazy.

Keep an eye out baby.

This year for OGs I copped the Cardinal 7, Playoff 13, White Cement 3, Playoff 8, and Cherry 12. Also the Black Cement 2 which looks OG.

WC3 are the best to me and it's not a contest. My (overpriced) eBay pair is so well done. I wasn't even a big fan of the colorway (thought they were dull) but when I opened the box my mind flashed to the 80s lol. And like the BC3 it's a classy shoe that can be worn with anything. My top pick. :emoji_fire::emoji_athletic_shoe:🔥

I agree with everyone who's saying the aged gimmick holds these back, I respect everyone's opinion but on the same hand y'all gotta respect that not everyone is into the faked aged thing. Still a beautiful shoe, I'd have to go with these is the white Amm 12s as my personal shoe of the year.

I agree with everyone who's saying the aged gimmick holds these back, I respect everyone's opinion but on the same hand y'all gotta respect that not everyone is into the faked aged thing. Still a beautiful shoe, I'd have to go with these is the white Amm 12s as my personal shoe of the year.
I respect everyone having their own favorite shoe of the year. Far be it from me to tell anyone what they like to wear the most or think is the most creative release of the year or whatever.

I just think as far as OG colorways go this is the best WC3 in decades and the WC3 is objectively a top 10 Jordan of all-time even if it’s not your favorite Jordan personally. Doing such a big shoe justice makes it much more important than some money laundering sneaker boutique owner’s take on the Jordan XII. (And I have the shoe and like it)

Back
Top Bottom