Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

As dope as this release was it’s hard to find a good pair. I got 1 pair I consider perfect and I sold my shock drop pair because the ep was TRASH. so I’ve been looking for a 2nd perfect pair and mostly everything I see on eBay looks like terrible b grades. I’ll even take worn at this point I just want another pair with ep that’s shaped like this

IMG_1312.jpeg

As dope as this release was it’s hard to find a good pair. I got 1 pair I consider perfect and I sold my shock drop pair because the ep was TRASH. so I’ve been looking for a 2nd perfect pair and mostly everything I see on eBay looks like terrible b grades. I’ll even take worn at this point I just want another pair with ep that’s shaped like this

IMG_1312.jpeg

I sold my FTL pair the same day it arrived because of the bad EP. Scoured eBay listings in the first couple of weeks following release and found and bought four good pairs. Overpaid for each one compared to the average going rate, but it was worth it to get good EP pairs. The ones out there with the typical modern and fat, bold EP lines look like a different shoe.

IMG_1312.jpeg

I was fortunate to get a nice EA pair. Found a similar looking pair on ebay for my double up. normally don't like to pay resale, but for certain pairs, there is no choice.

Re. the BC mockup....money saved....If it were a "real" BC retro, I'd be required to cop.

Ahhhh. Y'all talking about the EP right now reminded me that I got a pair early, and wore them right away, but refused to post a pic here because I didn’t want y’all to ruin them for me. Good times. I actually wore my pair again yesterday and got complimented by a couple fellow old heads. Old heads love these!

Ahhhh. Y'all talking about the EP right now reminded me that I got a pair early, and wore them right away, but refused to post a pic here because I didn’t want y’all to ruin them for me. Good times. I actually wore my pair again yesterday and got complimented by a couple fellow old heads. Old heads love these!

Go ahead post em bro. I got hit with bad ep karma for clowning others.

IMG_0356.jpeg

*I’ve since gotten rid of these and am looking for a 2nd pair with symmetrical ep :nerd:

Nah. I love my pair. The EP height is good, it’s pretty low compared to my black cements. I don’t really even know, or want to know, the other issues y’all have with the EP (boldness? thickness?). I genuinely don’t want to know what y’all talking about, because I’m perfectly happy with my pair. Let me be happy, damnit. 😂

When close up pictures are posted here you can dissect and critique EP all day long. I’ll be honest though every time I see someone wearing these out in the wild I don’t even notice or think to look at the EP enough to see how it rates.

Every single time I see them on someone’s feet all I see is how great they look and get mad cuz I never did hit for retail on them. Enjoy your shoes, rock em as often as possible!!!!

Back
Top Bottom