Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

A brand new shoe that is PAINTED to look aged, can’t be in pristine condition

A brand new shoe that is not actually aged, but PAINTED to look aged

PAINTED

Can’t be in pristine condition

Make it make sense
:lol: That's what I was getting at, he just doesn't know what pristine means, he probably has his own freestyle definition to it.

I have one pair of shoes that I doubled up on…Shadow 1s.

Couldn’t even imagine a triple up, let alone a quadruple up.

I feel like you’ll end up neglecting a lot of shoes in the closet by doing that.

I think having a daily driver is pretty common for most people with big collections. I pick a few every season that I wear almost every week, then retire them from weekly wear, maybe sell them, maybe leave them clean and on ice for a few mos before throwing them back into the rotation for non-work shoes

I never wear the same shoe two days in a row, mostly because I want all my shoes to get some playing time.

Only exception is pairs made with suede or nubuck.

…which I have to put on the Injured Reserve List until spring time.

'23s are the best retro yet with that '88 shape though they still have the ele. print like the '94 up.
1988.png

1994.png

I don't think it's crazy anyone doubling on this WC if it's one of their favorites. These aren't coming back for a while and when they do JB could make one dumb change that pisses people off again. I love my pair.
I doubled up on these. I LOVE the look and the contrast of the midsole. 🤌. I might try to get 3 cause I don’t think we’ll ever see these again (in this iteration).

Bottom line. Buy however many pairs of whatever shoes get you off. I’ve rolled this way for a long, long time. Sure, I’ve taken some hits doing it. I’ve also won on many, too. For me at least, it’s basically come out in the wash. And most times it’s been a fun ride.

Bottom line. Buy however many pairs of whatever shoes get you off. I’ve rolled this way for a long, long time. Sure, I’ve taken some hits doing it. I’ve also won on many, too. For me at least, it’s basically come out in the wash. And most times it’s been a fun ride.
I have never once regretted “overstocking” a shoe because I’ve only done it on great/classic/OG pairs. They only go up in value, they only get harder to justify buying on the secondary market years later if you don’t get em for retail and they might get you a pair you struck out on via trade. 2x on all of last year’s OGs was an easier task than I can remember in any year of collecting retros.

And those are the kind of shoes that hold more currency and liquidity in the long run (assuming you can afford to be sitting on doubles or triples).

aged look and pristine are literally polar opposites but it’s fine

I understand what you’re saying. But the HUGE flaw in your logic is that only 10% of the sneaker looks aged. You’re ignoring the other 90% of the sneaker which will get creased/dirty/yellow etc over time. And while non-sneakerheads might not care or notice the difference, most of us here will remember how a new pair looked and would appreciate a fresh pair.

Last edited:
I understand what you’re saying. But the HUGE flaw in your logic is that only 10% of the sneaker looks aged. You’re ignoring the other 90% of the sneaker which will get creased/dirty/yellow etc over time. And while non-sneakerheads might not care or notice the difference, most of us here will remember how a new pair looked and would love to have a fresh pair.

fam it ain’t remotely serious

they’re acting like not copping 10 pairs is so alien so I doubled down

these same cats will be in the future cement 3 thread buying 10 pairs of the next iteration

so this convo really doesn’t matter

they’re comparing reimagines with reimagines

when I’m comparing reimagines with a icy white pair of cement 3s

and no my logic isn’t flawed cause I mentioned wear adding to the aged look from the very beginning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom