Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I wonder what 3s would look like with grey cracked leather, like the leather on AMM 1s, instead of the elephant print.

danny-devito-nope.gif

Would a heel tab swap on these be plausible? If I do go after these I'm definitely getting the midsole painted. It looks horrible.

Would a heel tab swap on these be plausible? If I do go after these I'm definitely getting the midsole painted. It looks horrible.

I’m sure we’ll see customizers painting the midsole back to regular white and tab swapping them.

The drop off on the front of these looks good but the EP thick. It’s gonna be a real mess come drop time

The thickness of the elephant print lines will vary just as expected. Hopefully, I will be able to pick these up in store.

Speculation is pointless at this point. We know authentic pairs have hit the streets, and we know fake pairs have as well. Wait until release to see what the range of variation actually is for a lot of this stuff and then you can circle back and point fingers at the folks with fakes trying to farm Internet points.

Speculation is pointless at this point. We know authentic pairs have hit the streets, and we know fake pairs have as well. Wait until release to see what the range of variation actually is for a lot of this stuff and then you can circle back and point fingers at the folks with fakes trying to farm Internet points.

F that! These don't rrelease for 3 months. Too far away. 😄

No just a random IG account i found someone reposted on my feed.

What’s with the law and order questions tho? 🤨

People here are just posting up speculative pairs left & right. Of course we gonna question them especially 3 months early. 😄

Back
Top Bottom