Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

they better make a ton of these so it's an easy cop on release day. If they sit a few days after the release it'll be a double up
Nah. These will be gone on RD. Unless you live in China where Js sit, you’re not going to find a pair of these the day after release.

If it's like the fire red release then odds should be good. I was worried so I bit the bullet an ordered the fire reds from Flight Club early not expecting to have a fair chance. Little did I know, I'd hit on Champs, and Hibbett. With the prices Flight Club and Goat are asking for these, my only hope is retail. No way am I paying that kind of money. Props to those who got it like that, but I don't.

FR3? "Make a ton of these?" "Cop after release day?" Once again y'all got me reading posts in amazement :lol:

91D158AC-F50B-4B3F-B4A6-3DAFE61FAD21.gif

I actually feel bad for the majority of y'all that think this release is going to be anything like the Fire Red release lol. This Colorway is a entire different beast compared to other 3 Colorways. Put it this way, there's people who are going to come out of the woodwork to buy multiples of these. They're going to happily or unhappily pay the resell price as soon as they strike out on the Apps for within the first 5 to 10 minutes.

Alot of us will hit for retail, but it doesn't even matter if alot of don't. Because this is one of those releases, that alot of us are going to be prepaired to buy on the secondary market. I understand that 3,s aren't as popular as 4,s and 11,s amongst the younger crowd. But with how good these look, alot of us are going to get our multiple pairs by any means nessaccery. I feel bad for the people who actually think that this is going to be a normal release.

Y'all just need to have yalls money ready for Ebay, Goat, and StockX at this point. Because this is one of those Chicago, Bred, Royal 1,s Concord, Space Jam 11,s Black/Metallic Fire Red 5,s blk/infrared 6,s type of releases. I predict that the demand is going to be alot stronger than what we think on here.

Im guessing with fees on the secondary market, they'll automatically be $350 to $450 on average, depending on sizes. These definitely won't be up under $300 after they're released.p

I actually feel bad for the majority of y'all that think this release is going to be anything like the Fire Red release lol. This Colorway is a entire different beast compared to other 3 Colorways. Put it this way, there's people who are going to come out of the woodwork to buy multiples of these. They're going to happily or unhappily pay the resell price as soon as they strike out on the Apps for within the first 5 to 10 minutes.

Alot of us will hit for retail, but it doesn't even matter if alot of don't. Because this is one of those releases, that alot of us are going to be prepaired to buy on the secondary market. I understand that 3,s aren't as popular as 4,s and 11,s amongst the younger crowd. But with how good these look, alot of us are going to get our multiple pairs by any means nessaccery. I feel bad for the people who actually think that this is going to be a normal release.

Y'all just need to have yalls money ready for Ebay, Goat, and StockX at this point. Because this is one of those Chicago, Bred, Royal 1,s Concord, Space Jam 11,s Black/Metallic Fire Red 5,s blk/infrared 6,s type of releases. I predict that the demand is going to be alot stronger than what we think on here.

Im guessing with fees on the secondary market, they'll automatically be $350 to $450 on average, depending on sizes. These definitely won't be up under $300 after they're released.p

I think 350/450 out the gate is a stretch. Nike is trying their damndest seeding/backdooring these early pairs to generate hype. Only the day off release will be some kind of indicator. These do drop during tax time so people will be buying them up like hotcakes.

I've had multiple friends come out of the woodwork to ask me about this release that were either former jordan heads or complete casuals. White and Black Cements are not to be messed around with when it comes to 3s. Yeah the Black Cements took a while to sell out but after a week you couldn't find them anywhere, now look at the price.....

Back
Top Bottom