Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

And CDG AM97s are worth twice as much? Just because that’s retail? Lmao tf outta here

You asked an I answered. Just because you like the OW1 more doesn't change anything.

It ain worth it. You've been had. Wait for the 97's to go on sale then if you want them cheaper.

You asked an I answered. Just because you like the OW1 more doesn't change anything.

It ain worth it. You've been had. Wait for the 97's to go on sale then if you want them cheaper.
^ Lol this is what I mean when I say people are hypnotized to the word “retail”. So if I trade you some AM97s you better give me 2 pairs of your OW 1s !! And they better be DS !!! Lmao

Cats out here treating mass produced Nike shoes made in in a sweatshop overseas like its an original Van Gogh :lol:.

Whole ego and personality coming from the highest bid on Stockx.
Bro lemme put it this way lol if you needed to sell some DS OW1s and you let them go for only $170 you would hands down be literally the dumbest mf to have ever existed on earth

Both things can be true. Value is subjective that’s why theres the term sentimental value.

Off-White Chis can be worth $170, 1,700 or 17k to 3 different people. Depends how much said people value it.

Cats out here treating mass produced Nike shoes made in in a sweatshop overseas like its an original Van Gogh :lol:.

That is ironic cuz you can say the same about Van Goghs work. It only became valuable on the resell market. But I get your analogy.

Definitely the type of dude who goes on StockX to decide whether or not a shoe is dope. 😂😂😂

Nike needs to bump up this release date. March 2023??? :smh:

Gettin antsy.

giphy.gif

I want get 1 or 2 pairs of these and get the playoff 8s and any other OGs coming out yall know of cause it's going to be a wrap for me on these $200 plus purchases 😁

Both things can be true. Value is subjective that’s why theres the term sentimental value.

Off-White Chis can be worth $170, 1,700 or 17k to 3 different people. Depends how much said people value it.

I’m all for valuing things based on your personal tastes. Personally I wouldn’t pay more than $100 for those JB 2s. But there’s a big difference between that vs valuing things based on Nike’s arbitrary retail pricing lol. I’m not gonna say it’s worth $300 just because Nike wants it to be. You’d be lucky to sell them for that much currently

I feel like this is a double up but I'm really gonna need to have a long look at all my 3s. I feel like I have about 100 at this point. Some of them probably have to go soon.

And that Wizards pair is coming out too.

So if it was Nike charging you $700 right out the gate (like what designer brands do) then it wouldn’t be stupid? Idk how many times I need to say this “Retail price” is a meaningless number when it comes to high demand low supply products

Are those J Balvin 2s worth $300 just because Nike said so? Are CDG 97s “supposed to be” $300 just cause? DS OW 1s ain’t worth it if they cost more than $170 ?

The market price is always more relevant than the retail price.
this is only applicable if the high demand and low supply is right off the gate. but if you're talking about resellers forcing artificial shortage then we could understand why nike's srp is fine.

i guess the point is we put more trust on nike giving us a "fairer" price than resellers. of course only OGs would now if the srp are worth it based on comparing older releases to the new ones considering inflation, etc.

My man you have 100 pairs of Jordan 3's? :wow:

I know this is NT and all but that's a lot of damn 3's. :lol:
No lol. Definitely a joke/exaggeration. I've just bought more of the + CWs of 3s then any other silhouette for sure. I just hardly ever choose to wear the non og CWs so I really need to get rid of some of them haha.

No lol. Definitely a joke/exaggeration. I've just bought more of the + CWs of 3s then any other silhouette for sure. I just hardly ever choose to wear the non og CWs so I really need to get rid of some of them haha.

Alright I got you. :lol:

But hey....it's NT so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

this is only applicable if the high demand and low supply is right off the gate. but if you're talking about resellers forcing artificial shortage then we could understand why nike's srp is fine.

For WC3s? It IS high demand and low supply right out the gate. That’s why reselling works at all. Nike intentionally limits production and the prices people are paying right now indicates just how bad they want them

Back
Top Bottom