Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Every day somebody on here writing a dissertation about how “these ain’t gonna be like the FR3s” … Ok… they ain’t gonna be like the Lost and Founds either

People gonna strike out no matter what. Bunch of people on here just struck out on those Chi 2s (which were a layup). A lot of dudes just suck at buying shoes despite how much they like shoes

I 100% agree that these won't be easy to acquire like the FR3s, but I really hope post launch pricing isn't at $350+. It's certainly possible but the reality is that none of us knows the supply nor the demand (other than it will be high). Really don't want to pay over $300 for these. I would, however, be surprised if they hit like the L&Fs did, but you never know what this crazy world has to offer!

Definitely holding onto my extra Midnight Navy 4 until this release. Or maybe need to dump my white oreo 4 (that appear to have much higher value than the Midnights). Only have one of the oreos, but for some reason I'm not compelled to unDS. Can't figure out if I love it and need it, or just don't care about it, and would rather wear my WCs, Midnight Navy's, What Thes, FRs, and a few other white based 4s. Hmm....

Every day somebody on here writing a dissertation about how “these ain’t gonna be like the FR3s” … Ok… they ain’t gonna be like the Lost and Founds either

People gonna strike out no matter what. Bunch of people on here just struck out on those Chi 2s (which were a layup). A lot of dudes just suck at buying shoes despite how much they like shoes
I wouldn't say they "suck". Some people are extremely unlucky when it comes to raffles and bidding. (Especially the 12.5 and up group.) People can always get what they want, but some people do not want to pay resale prices. I miss a lot of drops and restocks because I am a schoolteacher. I received exclusive access to a few sneakers, but I couldn't stop my lesson to cop them. (Especially when I taught 2nd Grade.) I was able to get the Chi 2s. I struck out on the raffles. I wear a 12.5, but I had to settle with a 12 because the signal was trash at my son's doctor's office. I am going to scoop a pair for me and my son. I know I am going to have to hit up a young bol that has a connect.

All I know, is I'm going for 2 pairs. Hopefully I can get both for retail. Gonna have phone, old phone with no service but wi-fi, desktop, and laptop ready. If I strikeout, I'm buying resell regardless.

i like to be optimistic but i never bank on a retail W for any release, but just like any release ive got my price range set and i'll jump on a pair from now until post release

I wouldn't say they "suck". Some people are extremely unlucky when it comes to raffles and bidding. (Especially the 12.5 and up group.) People can always get what they want, but some people do not want to pay resale prices. I miss a lot of drops and restocks because I am a schoolteacher. I received exclusive access to a few sneakers, but I couldn't stop my lesson to cop them. (Especially when I taught 2nd Grade.) I was able to get the Chi 2s. I struck out on the raffles. I wear a 12.5, but I had to settle with a 12 because the signal was trash at my son's doctor's office. I am going to scoop a pair for me and my son. I know I am going to have to hit up a young bol that has a connect.
This. Not all of us are glued to our phones. Not all of us are going to pay resale. And a lot of us live in areas that have less than 10 stores that carry them. Can’t stand the “You didn’t want them badly enough” rhetoric that gets pushed.

this release is gonna be exactly like the fire red 3s. in abundance. And if they cant be had, well the fire red 3s was good enough

this release is gonna be exactly like the fire red 3s. in abundance. And if they cant be had, well the fire red 3s was good enough

217373.jpg

I feel you. I am an educator as well. I deal with college kids who act like second graders often times, so I can relate. I also live in a college town that only has ONE Dicks Sporting Goods (with no heat EVER). The next sneaker store is 200 miles away. And the ONLY shoe I was willing to pay resale for this year was the Lost and Founds, since they was SNKRS or bust due to where I live

But that's not what we talking about. You can't deny that there are dudes on here who are OBJECTIVELY bad at buying shoes. Whether it be because they never adjusted to the shoe game moving online, or because they always in and out of "retirement" and when they come back for the 80th time they don't know what's going on. Or there's dudes who just let the pressure get to them and they make bad decisions on release days

For as much as people bring up FR3s in here and how easy that was, there was still plenty of dudes who botched that. Release day and the 30 subsequent restocks that sat on sites like Hibbets for sometimes an hour. Dudes missed on Chi 2s because they was trying to finesse international sites into shipping Jordan Brand to the US. I'm not making the "you didn't try hard enough" argument. I'm just saying sometimes a little self-reflection is necessary when you start to feel "extremely unlucky all the time" in the sneaker game. Especially with GRs (not even talking Travis Scott/Off-White nem)

I feel you. I am an educator as well. I deal with college kids who act like second graders often times, so I can relate. I also live in a college town that only has ONE Dicks Sporting Goods (with no heat EVER). The next sneaker store is 200 miles away. And the ONLY shoe I was willing to pay resale for this year was the Lost and Founds, since they was SNKRS or bust due to where I live

But that's not what we talking about. You can't deny that there are dudes on here who are OBJECTIVELY bad at buying shoes. Whether it be because they never adjusted to the shoe game moving online, or because they always in and out of "retirement" and when they come back for the 80th time they don't know what's going on. Or there's dudes who just let the pressure get to them and they make bad decisions on release days

For as much as people bring up FR3s in here and how easy that was, there was still plenty of dudes who botched that. Release day and the 30 subsequent restocks that sat on sites like Hibbets for sometimes an hour. Dudes missed on Chi 2s because they was trying to finesse international sites into shipping Jordan Brand to the US. I'm not making the "you didn't try hard enough" argument. I'm just saying sometimes a little self-reflection is necessary when you start to feel "extremely unlucky all the time" in the sneaker game. Especially with GRs (not even talking Travis Scott/Off-White nem)
I teach high school now, so I have a small window to put in a bid. FR 3s were easy to cop and the Fire Red 3s that came out in 2020 were easy, too. I am one of those people who go in and out of retirement, however, I have learned how to evolve. I want to make these my son’s first pair of Jordans bc I know what they meant to the culture.

I actually feel bad for the majority of y'all that think this release is going to be anything like the Fire Red release lol. This Colorway is a entire different beast compared to other 3 Colorways. Put it this way, there's people who are going to come out of the woodwork to buy multiples of these. They're going to happily or unhappily pay the resell price as soon as they strike out on the Apps for within the first 5 to 10 minutes.

Alot of us will hit for retail, but it doesn't even matter if alot of don't. Because this is one of those releases, that alot of us are going to be prepaired to buy on the secondary market. I understand that 3,s aren't as popular as 4,s and 11,s amongst the younger crowd. But with how good these look, alot of us are going to get our multiple pairs by any means nessaccery. I feel bad for the people who actually think that this is going to be a normal release.

Y'all just need to have yalls money ready for Ebay, Goat, and StockX at this point. Because this is one of those Chicago, Bred, Royal 1,s Concord, Space Jam 11,s Black/Metallic Fire Red 5,s blk/infrared 6,s type of releases. I predict that the demand is going to be alot stronger than what we think on here.

Im guessing with fees on the secondary market, they'll automatically be $350 to $450 on average, depending on sizes. These definitely won't be up under $300 after they're released.p

I don’t see these going anywhere over $350 after pairs roll in

Reactions: mkj
^^^Didn’t read all this and while some of it may be true, you telling everyone how hard they will be to get isn’t helping anyone.
Same **** different toilet. We get posts like that every release when it comes to popular colorways being released. :lol:
Everyone knows these won't be a cake walk, it doesn't need to be reiterated.

Everyone everyone! Relax. This will be exactly like the fire red 3s. Make sure not to set an alarm, sleep in and ooh—don’t waste your time on online raffles no need! >D
So basically the Davey Magoo step by step guide on how to cop big time shoes for retail?

Just make sure to come on NikeTalk the next day and cry like a little girl if you strike out.

…that part is crucial.

BC3s weren't hard to get I got 4 pairs of those and damn near 4 pairs of Fire Reds 3s so with these I just need 1 but will take 2 if I can get at retail
I only hit 1 raffle for each respectfully. I guess it really depends on where you are and how pairs they have in your area.

Back
Top Bottom