Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

The UA game is different now from back then and even if you buy from eBay, scamX ,or GOAT you still taking a gamble whether you buy early or off those platforms after the official release. Do we have insider info about the shoes being made in the same factories it's a scary game now

That's the thing I've never quite understood. Everyone always talking about "UAs" being made off the books in the same factories that produce Nike's official inventory. If so, then why are there ANY differences, no matter how small, compared to the genuine shoes? Perhaps @deezrsackolishus can shed some light here ...
Right. Sometimes based on what you’ll read in here, you’d get the impression that reps are just the real thing after the manager walks out the door to go home lol

The UA game is different now from back then and even if you buy from eBay, scamX ,or GOAT you still taking a gamble whether you buy early or off those platforms after the official release. Do we have insider info about the shoes being made in the same factories it's a scary game now
You're always taking a chance if you don't purchase from an authorized Nike dealer. But while SX and others have let fakes through, at least there's some semblance of legit checking that takes place to increase your odds of getting a genuine pair. If you choose to buy early from these IG etc dudes, for all you know they're selling NOTHING but fakes. So I don't see it as being the same thing/same risk.
Right. Sometimes based on what you’ll read in here, you’d get the impression that reps are just the real thing after the manager walks out the door to go home lol
Exactly. If "fakes" were just additional pairs the real factories made that they weren't supposed to make after they fulfilled the number of shoes Nike ordered, then they wouldn't be fake.

I usually don't enter a thread this early but I see y'all already in full swing! Just in time for the reps vs UAs vs foo-foo vs poopity scoops phase :lol:
16C4F28E-6C45-420F-BAB2-F4FC10905D72.gif

Exactly. If "fakes" were just additional pairs the real factories made that they weren't supposed to make after they fulfilled the number of shoes Nike ordered, then they wouldn't be fake.

Awww man this is one of NT's infamous discussions: Unauthorized pairs aka Grey Market Pairs.

Is a cup of coffee brewed after hours at Starbucks, fake coffee because it wasn't made during operating hours? :lol:

Awww man this is one of NT's infamous discussions: Unauthorized pairs aka Grey Market Pairs.

Is a cup of coffee brewed after hours at Starbucks, fake coffee because it wasn't made during operating hours? :lol:
It sure as ish is if it’s half-made with Folgers.
I’m not looking to start this debate for the billionth time, either. As far as I’m concerned, there’s never been a gray market or gray area on this topic. There’s genuine and fake. Period. That’s why I asked (somewhat rhetorically) why there would be ANY differences in the shoes that were supposedly just made “after hours” or off the books. If they aren’t identical in every possible way to official pairs, then they’re fake.

So if I gave you a cup of Starbucks and charged you $10 for it and said “Trust me bro, this was made at Starbucks. My buddy works there and he made it after the shop closed”, you’d believe me? Lol

So if I gave you a cup of Starbucks and charged you $10 for it and said “Trust me bro, this was made at Starbucks. My buddy works there and he made it after the shop closed”, you’d believe me? Lol

If it tasted exactly like Starbucks tastes?....absolutely. :lol:

He's probably referring to that guy in the in the post I shared earlier.

That's just pathetic losers like that would have that kind of mentality in order to lower their standards to follow suit with having particular products.

It's really sad and terrible that fakes have gotten really good nowadays based on what I learned throughout this site.

It's too risky to trust resell shops with early pairs before the release date because some peeps have mentioned some of those shops knowingly sell fakes at jacked up prices.

That's why it will always be retail or nothing for me because I won't have to worry about getting a fake and paying jacked up prices. I like the formality that the traditional retail stores get their products directly from the manufacturer so that clearly eliminates any fakes with their inventory.
I don't think buying from retail is safe either to be honest. It would not surprise me to find out that employees could swap fake pairs in for real pairs before release.

Ooh-ooh!! I got one! What if ...a disgruntled Starbucks barista steals a bag of beans and an espresso machine from the back...sets up a pop up complete with Starbucks sign next to a hot dog vendor in Times Square -Then sells Pikes Place and gingerbread lattes for $7--Is it fake?

Old school NT vernacular. I ain't heard "Grey Market" since the rise of overseas Yeezys. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom