Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Screenshot_20221212_221337_Instagram.jpg

I really do think these are legit, fakes have never been able to get the ep right ..if the fakes are that close now I may be done caring. Legit and fakes both china made shoes if they are the same quality what really is the difference ? If it’s just a factory I’m done worrying that much. We all know once reps are a real true 1:1 replica not only will no one will care anymore if they are identical is anyone really gonna care you may say you do but you won’t if you can’t even tell.

You're always taking a chance if you don't purchase from an authorized Nike dealer. But while SX and others have let fakes through, at least there's some semblance of legit checking that takes place to increase your odds of getting a genuine pair. If you choose to buy early from these IG etc dudes, for all you know they're selling NOTHING but fakes. So I don't see it as being the same thing/same risk.

Exactly. If "fakes" were just additional pairs the real factories made that they weren't supposed to make after they fulfilled the number of shoes Nike ordered, then they wouldn't be fake.
This does not happen every inch of material is accounted for ..

That’s just another gimmick or lie to get you to consider buying fakes Nike is not stupid these companies are under a Nike contract they could lose out on a ton of money ..fakes are not made in Nike factories and are not the same materials ..they might be close but not exactly the same ..believe it or not Nike pays money to have material produced not more than they need trust me it’s all under a contract.

That’s just another gimmick or lie to get you to consider buying fakes Nike is not stupid these companies are under a Nike contract they could lose out on a ton of money ..fakes are not made in Nike factories and are not the same materials ..they might be close but not exactly the same ..believe it or not Nike pays money to have material produced not more than they need trust me it’s all under a contract.

But nike does own these factories

They’re getting close. Collar still isn’t there and EP still needs work. But that’s from the OG-stickler standpoint. These are epic.
The funny thing to me about the yellowing is, the materials they use these days tend to yellow so quickly if you actually wear your shoes, it’s almost a moot point after a year or so. Part of me wonders if the upside of the pre-yellowing is that they will just stay that shade for longer instead of getting even more yellow than they would be down the line if they came white out of the box. I’m probably dreaming on that, but I’m curious to see how well-worn pairs look in two or three years.

I really do think these are legit, fakes have never been able to get the ep right ..if the fakes are that close now I may be done caring. Legit and fakes both china made shoes if they are the same quality what really is the difference ? If it’s just a factory I’m done worrying that much. We all know once reps are a real true 1:1 replica not only will no one will care anymore if they are identical is anyone really gonna care you may say you do but you won’t if you can’t even tell.
Counterfeits are inherently disrespectful to any collection based hobby they infect and leech from. Doesn’t matter if it’s shoes, watches, wine, pokemon cards. It’s like if you know someone’s into collecting rare baseball cards, it’s obviously disrespectful to tell him about the replica cards you printed or bought and justify it saying it’s all just pieces of paper and plastic and ink and you saved money.

Fake shoes are even worse than fake baseball cards. Because at least you buy fake cards just for yourself, for your eyes only. But all you corny *ss kids love wearing your imitations to places you know sneakers get attention lmao knowin damn well most people you deceive won’t mention your shoes to you and won’t get to learn the truth. Deception is the whole point of fakes, right. That’s why you counterfeit kids care so much about getting called out, to the point you basically become authentication experts yourselves. And that’s how you know you went way past just “liking the design”… Don’t lie to yourself goofy lmao

Back
Top Bottom