Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Shocked mine actually got here, but I got lucky. Sparing the details cause everybody knows what's up with these delivery companies. My usual fedex guy must have had the day off and I got a different guy and so I actually got my shoes. Nike needs to put these in better boxes. They're putting them in the boxes that have the fold on the bottom like you can just open them up easily, not even any tape. :smh:

Now I'm gonna look for the Sports Illustrated page I have in a box someplace, kept from the 1980s with the iconic pic that made me even want to play basketball (I was heavy into football really before that) and dunk:

michael-jordan-1988-dunk-contest-in-air-jordan-3-white-cements.jpg

Once I find that page, I'll post a pic with the page and the shoes, and I think that might be a nice full circle moment to end on.

Shocked mine actually got here, but I got lucky. Sparing the details cause everybody knows what's up with these delivery companies. My usual fedex guy must have had the day off and I got a different guy and so I actually got my shoes. Nike needs to put these in better boxes. They're putting them in the boxes that have the fold on the bottom like you can just open them up easily, not even any tape. :smh:

Now I'm gonna look for the Sports Illustrated page I have in a box someplace, kept from the 1980s with the iconic pic that made me even want to play basketball (I was heavy into football really before that) and dunk:

michael-jordan-1988-dunk-contest-in-air-jordan-3-white-cements.jpg

Once I find that page, I'll post a pic with the page and the shoes, and I think that might be a nice full circle moment to end on.
You gonna show us your pair?

men-in-black-mib2.gif

Back
Top Bottom