Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Exclusive access? What’s that? I wouldn’t know 🤣🤣🤣

9 am PST according to this

Quick question,

I have access on the desktop but I don’t see access on the SNKRS app. Would I all of a sudden get see my exclusive access on the SNKRS app at 12pm?

Quick question,

I have access on the desktop but I don’t see access on the SNKRS app. Would I all of a sudden get see my exclusive access on the SNKRS app at 12pm?

It’ll change and look like a regular release once they drop if you have exclusive access

Good luck with the Early Release guys! 8)

FjDyHZLXwAEWzo5.jpg

FWIW, I don’t see the EA on my app and app shows 3/11 10AM. But on desktop shows EA with 3/2 12PM.

I saw the access last night so I already knew I was getting it. And yes I entered and struck out on shock drop on my account. And yes I entered and struck out on the FTL3. But it was my wife who hit on the shock drop for me the other day, so technically my account met the criteria.

FWIW, I don’t see the EA on my app and app shows 3/11 10AM. But on desktop shows EA with 3/2 12PM.

I saw the access last night so I already knew I was getting it. And yes I entered and struck out on shock drop on my account. And yes I entered and struck out on the FTL3. But it was my wife who hit on the shock drop for me the other day, so technically my account met the criteria.
Yep, app never shows it. You'll have access at 12 though.

No I proved you’ve been in the thread and could’ve easily seen the answer to the question you asked. I know common sense isn’t common but damn
Thread moves fast, instead of wasting time going through pages I just wanted updated info. Sorry I’ve spent way too much time engaging with you, good luck with finding your pair!

These are now sitting at the top of the app for me along with launch details underneath it. My friend who didn't get the EA they are down further where they've been since posted on the app.

Back
Top Bottom