Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

So this month is basically gonna be people crying about how their EP looks eh? Mixing and matching to get the right one?

Come the **** on man. :lol:

Folk breakin out the measuring tapes, checkin size tags to see which child made which pairs..i need a drink
54B7CFD7-87B7-433D-A840-4C425C3AF772.gif

Last edited:
That’s the only complaint you think cats should come up with? :lol:

So if one is bold print and thick and the other is light print and thin, he shouldn’t complain?

Stop it lol

This. How many times we gotta go over this? EP is THE most important factor on 3's.

What you mean? These are incredible!

He knows. That's why he's contemplating buying them from someone.

Will these drop in price or go up? Should I buy now or wait until the actual release date? The Lost and Founds went up after the release date, which was surprising.

I never buy resale, but for these I’ll make an exception.

Nike should just do a mix of thin and thick on every panel. Problem solved. Would look more authentic too.

It’s wild. Some of these people who obsess over minuscule details are the same ones who say we shouldn’t care about big ugly creases.
Nah. The ones freaking out about the elephant print were prolly the same ones crying about the yellowed midsole and heeltabs, saying they wouldn’t cop because of that whack gimmick. Dudes are always unhappy in here. Lol

These ain't L&F but they ain't Chicago's, Cardinals or Playoffs either :lol: y'all just gon have to rollin the dice on how you play this one. L&F the only one that was scarce for most part of the OG's. Me myself personally :rofl: im saying they gonna be under 3 for smaller sizes mid 3's for bigger. Only because I baked 2 bowls of Smurf cake this morning am I confident in my predictions.

Nah. The ones freaking out about the elephant print were prolly the same ones crying about the yellowed midsole and heeltabs, saying they wouldn’t cop because of that whack gimmick. Dudes are always unhappy in here. Lol

Seriously. Have you ever seen WC3s yellow on their own? It looks terrible. I actually like the heel tab is tinted so it wouldnt turn into that shade of piss yellow

Seriously. Have you ever seen WC3s yellow on their own? It looks terrible. I actually like the heel tab is tinted so it wouldnt turn into that shade of piss yellow
So are you expecting that because they are pre-yellowed that they want age any further?

Nope, not saying that they will…but that’ll be interesting if that is the case, that they won’t. I’m thinking they will still 🤷🏾‍♂️

I remember the days of 2000-2010 when people said how terrible shape and quality of the shoes was. Some things never change 😂

Alot of these pairs on ebay look horrible

Mismatch print on different shoes, mismatch print on the same shoe, mismatched leather... nah buddy, y'all can keep those

Copping on stockX and GOAT is gonna be a nightmare

If I was able to hit on a pair yesterday, am I automatically excluded from being able to purchase another next week?

I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but I haven’t participated in a release in years.

Back
Top Bottom