Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got the same. Got tracking late last night and the got the email from ups saying scheduled delivery today but I knew that’s impossible and then got another email afterwards saying delivery rescheduled :lol:

More likely I’ll get em Wednesday along with my other pair and then the EP inspection begins :lol:

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Got a pair from the second EA. Nike/SNKRS says shipped Thursday night, delivery was to be today (Saturday) but status is waiting carrier pickup.

UPS says label created but they haven’t received package yet. UPS email says delivery rescheduled.

Anyone else have this?
Yes. 3/7 delivery estimate

If I went StockX route on these, the seller still needs to ship within 2 business days correct? I was hoping to have these for the Big East tourney this Thursday but I don't know if that's going to happen. When I sell through StockX the items always get to the authenticator super quick and they move pretty fast. Just hoping the seller has to have the shoes in hand like for their other sales....

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Got a pair from the second EA. Nike/SNKRS says shipped Thursday night, delivery was to be today (Saturday) but status is waiting carrier pickup.

UPS says label created but they haven’t received package yet. UPS email says delivery rescheduled.

Anyone else have this?

Mine from the shock drop had the awaiting carrier pickup for a few days and then finally showed progress and came the next day (granted I’m in Illinois and pretty close to their hub). But you should be good

9B9CF1EC-68CF-4F8D-9982-CD841B35EBBB.jpeg
CA7244CC-626D-48BE-8FE4-C9BBB1292589.jpeg
EDE3259B-090E-40EB-8F15-EA1F1A9242C5.jpeg
8AB8987B-B05C-4DA2-A836-3274E4ED0A58.jpeg

The perfect pair; congrats!

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Anyone else have this?
Yeah my package got delivered earlier than expected, but when I tracked it thru SNKRS app it still said awaiting carrier pick up. When I went thru the link in my email the tracking updated day of. Just something wonky with their tracking service.

If I went StockX route on these, the seller still needs to ship within 2 business days correct? I was hoping to have these for the Big East tourney this Thursday but I don't know if that's going to happen. When I sell through StockX the items always get to the authenticator super quick and they move pretty fast. Just hoping the seller has to have the shoes in hand like for their other sales....
StockX gives sellers 7 days with new release products. That was told to me by them in 2020 when i ordered some lebrons that took a week to ship.

Called 3 DSG locations near me.

Store 1 = FCFS Saturday. No raffle or wristbands.
Store 2 = Doesn't get Jordans.
Store 3 = Is not getting them.

I don’t think mine gets Jordan’s either now that I think about it. Maybe when they finish this new remodel and it turns into the new “House of Sport” DSG they will. I guess there’s only a few of them in the nation currently

I don’t think mine gets Jordan’s either now that I think about it. Maybe when they finish this new remodel and it turns into the new “House of Sport” DSG they will. I guess there’s only a few of them in the nation currently
Here’s the inside scoop for obtaining a pair from DSG. You have to find the manager and drop the secret dialogue during the convo. Make sure the manager is a male or you will be in big trouble.

You: “Where can I find Harry?”
Manager: “Harry who?”
You: “Harry Johnson”

SHIPPING UPDATE..

Anyone else have this?
Yup Exactly the same no way they come today from Fed Ex.

Here’s the inside scoop for obtaining a pair from DSG. You have to find the manager and drop the secret dialogue during the convo. Make sure the manager is a male or you will be in big trouble.

You: “Where can I find Harry?”
Manager: “Harry who?”
You: “Harry Johnson”

:lol:

My mall is washed nowadays with shoes. Back in the day we had Footlocker, Jimmy jazz, and FNL. All of them typically got GRs, nothing too crazy but at least those. Footlocker is now the size of my living room and gets nothing, Jimmy Jazz turned into Hibbetts and gets nothing, and our FNL turned into JD and gets the occasional GR.

There’s also a consignment/resell shop in the mall now which is ran by your typical suburban white kids and it’s got nothing but 1s, dunks, GRs, and the plethora of trash Yeezy CWs

Back
Top Bottom