Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Okay so I was reading the thread laughing like y'all at the elephant print drama. Last week I got EA and so did my girl so I had her cop me a second pair since WC 3 are one of my favorite Jordan's ever. The pair she ordered got delivered to her crib and I opened the box to inspect. They were LN4 and the elephant print was pretty good.

I get home and my pair also arrived. This one is LNM and the EP is so much worse. The imprint is way more shallow and the black used for the print isn't dark enough.

Okay so I was reading the thread laughing like y'all at the elephant print drama. Last week I got EA and so did my girl so I had her cop me a second pair since WC 3 are one of my favorite Jordan's ever. The pair she ordered got delivered to her crib and I opened the box to inspect. They were LN4 and the elephant print was pretty good.

I get home and my pair also arrived. This one is LNM and the EP is so much worse. The imprint is way more shallow and the black used for the print isn't dark enough.
The infamous LN4

Just contacted my local FNL and they are clueless saying EA already happened and then saying there will be an instore raffle Thursday smh.

I’m Officially Washed Up Y’all :nthat:

Went To Richards This Morning @ 10 For Wristbands That Were Handed Out At 9 And Finished By 9:20. >D

Just Got Back From Driving Out To Shoe Palace For Raffle Signups That Apparently Don’t Start Till Tomorrow :smh:

I’m Startin’ To Feel Like Our Boy Davey Magoo Davey Magoo Out Here :lol:
Now you know what it’s like to grow up on the mean streets of south central LOSSangeles.

It’s not a game out here.

…Davey been about that life.

CAD0B176-1106-4AA8-BF0A-ED3ED4BC29EC.gif

519B3FCA-71A5-427D-9AF5-DF892278FC9E.jpeg

[/SPOILER

Welp. Received that "Your order will be out the door soon" from Nike @ 1am...EA pair STILL not picked up today by FedEx, Nike live chat says their end shows anticipated delivery the 10th so to just wait it out. Gat damn sneaker anxiety.

Called Dicks about people who signed up this morning on the in-store reservation list and the gentleman said people who are on the “main” list are guaranteed pairs and they need to be claimed at opening which is 9a-9:30a otherwise they’ll be forfeited to people on the other list after 10a. ****’s website says 7-8:30a for those on west coast. Can anyone confirm whether it’s 7a or 9a?

Back
Top Bottom