Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

yes plz unload your size 13 poor quality ones to me

2397104E-FC48-4BD1-8BB0-4A5885969E1B.gif

My JD just said “we aren’t sure how we are releasing them yet, we have to wait for our DM to tell us”

:lol:

Yea that pair is probably going to stockx. I'll dig my local stock for my pairs that I can mix and match. smh we have to do that but 🤷‍♂️

Yall trippin ...elephant print aint suppose to match ....do your finger prints match?

Each and every 3 release people talking about elephant prints matching and it has never ever matched on any release including OGs.

I wish a mfer would walk up to me and tell me my prints don't match.

Yall trippin ...elephant print aint suppose to match ....do your finger prints match?

Each and every 3 release people talking about elephant prints matching and it has never ever matched on any release including OGs.

Nobody is saying they should be identical. But when one is huge black lines with a lot of space between them and the other one is small lines but lines really close, it looks goofy. And when one upper is pebbled and the other is tumbled, it looks terrible.

Nobody ever said the print was supposed to match lol. The CUT and the SHADE of the print is what we’re looking at. Also the shoes do have to be symmetrical. Some of these pairs have 2 completely different looking prints on both shoes and it looks atrocious to someone who is obsessed with details. If y’all just want the shoes and don’t care good on you

Nobody is saying they should be identical. But when one is huge black lines with a lot of space between them and the other one is small lines but lines really close, it looks goofy. And when one upper is pebbled and the other is tumbled, it looks terrible.
I gotcha ....the tumbled vs smooth leather would drive me insane too. Print not so much.

Those dudes don’t actually plan on wearing them

FinishLine and jdsportsus need to communicate what stores will do for the Jordan 3 “reimagined” release!!!! JD stores are doing QR codes while Finishline stores have no clue what they can do. Please give stores direction and let the public know. Either way it won’t be through the access process.
Solelinks and a few others sources on Twitter are now saying FNL will do EA for shipping only either tomorrow or Thursday.

Man I haven’t copped anything from FNL in forever. What the hell are status points? You gotta have so many points just to be able to try to purchase a release?

Back
Top Bottom