Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just got mine delivered. I don't care about shade, cut or lines. No one outside of NT cares about that ****.

Attachments

• 20230307_151002.jpg
    20230307_151002.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 746
Anyones EA pair yet to be shipped? They printed the label on 3/2 and it’s been waiting for carrier pickup since. Nike be slacking like crazy with shipping a lot more lately.

I’m in the same boat.
Just keeping fingers crossed. I seen some people jump from “waiting pick up” to delivered today, so hopefully things sort themselves out before the weekend drop

Just got mine delivered. I don't care about shade, cut or lines. No one outside of NT cares about that ****.
Ironically this is a great pair lol. Hope mine looks like this, maybe slightly lighter print.

Anyones EA pair yet to be shipped? They printed the label on 3/2 and it’s been waiting for carrier pickup since. Nike be slacking like crazy with shipping a lot more lately.
Take your tracking number and search on carriers website. Mine show label created yesterday then updated to delivery tomorrow on yesterday.
Ironically this is a great pair lol. Hope mine looks like this, maybe slightly lighter print.
One print is higher than other.

“What’s my size?”
“What’s your factory”
“I’m returning, there’s thousands of pics online but I only saw the SNKRS pic”

people gonna be getting 4 pairs to get one perfect one, with 'proper' EP thickness
atleast 20 pages talking about EP
nike stalling shipping of shock drop pairs
possible aftermarket pricing
"TTS?" talk
passive aggressive sizing posts
sounds like I got a little bit of night reading to do tonight

Yeah, either shoe on its own would be fine. Some might have our preference for one vs. the other, but having both in one pair is really very bad.

Back
Top Bottom