Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Im much more selective now ...
Good to see u still here ...did u get these or still on the hunt cuz ya know i will look out for ya.
I’m still around, way more selective also
Im still looking for and hoping for a pair Saturday
if you can help me hit me up in the pm… I think we wear the same size

If they're so good looking where's the photo contribution to the thread? C'mon don't be scared. It's not like we'll dissect your shoes detail for detail until you become dissatisfied with them. :rofl:

ADC8B6B2-CBCC-446F-A9DA-EF8E9B7A84F6.gif

So, if I whiff on these, how many hundred is it looking like I’m going to have to fork over for my big *** feet size 13-14

Anyones EA pair yet to be shipped? They printed the label on 3/2 and it’s been waiting for carrier pickup since. Nike be slacking like crazy with shipping a lot more lately.

I'm in the exact same boat. Waiting for FedEx pickup since 3/2. I'm starting to think this pair isn't going to arrive. The Nike Live Chat reps tell me they see an estimated delivery date of the 10th and to check back if nothing has arrived by then. Not exactly the words of encouragement I was looking for lol.

I'm in the exact same boat. Waiting for FedEx pickup since 3/2. I'm starting to think this pair isn't going to arrive. The Nike Live Chat reps tell me they see an estimated delivery date of the 10th and to check back if nothing has arrived by then. Not exactly the words of encouragement I was looking for lol.

They told me the same thing. They were delivered today.

They told me the same thing. They were delivered today.

And nothing ever changed with your tracking, it stayed the entire time on label created? It's 6:20pm here FedEx already made their rounds so doubtful for today but guess now I have to keep an eye out regardless of what tracking says.

I don't know what this forum is for if we can't discuss fit of a shoe. Literally this is the reason i joined NT because they get to the nuance of sizing per model that no one else does.

that being said i have no clue what my TTS is and hate that term. I default to an 11. But my 2011 white cement 3s are a 10.5 and fit perfect. I can wear a 10.5 in jordan 1s but its a little tight on the side prefer an 11. I am an 11 in most other nikes (AM1 AM90, pegasus). I am a 10.5 in miusa NB but an 11 in miUK NB. I am a 10 in most of my allen edmonds dress shoes can fit a 9.5 in chucks
I totally agree.

Knowing my size does not necessarily always translate to knowing my size for every single release, even for a model of shoe I already own, especially where materials and sometimes mould used might differ.

There is a lot of value in sizing discussions.

I’m still around, way more selective also
Im still looking for and hoping for a pair Saturday
if you can help me hit me up in the pm… I think we wear the same size
Hopefully SNKRS will come thru for you on Saturday ....did u hit up any raffles online or in store? ...no worries ill try to double up and will oop u the extra if i get another. I still u owe and thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 for hooking me up years ago.

I went with 10.5 in these as i do with all 3s but ill try for an sz 11 on the double up.

I can literally fit a whole hand in the heel of this shoe

And I religiously wear a 10.5 in everything besides Yeezy 350V2s (11) an most New Balances (10)

Back
Top Bottom