Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Both my brother and I managed to get through, but he couldn't get his size 11 like me. Had to settle for a 10 - hopefully can get him covered on RD and see about ooping/trading the 10

Anybody hear anything from Hibbett's? Raffle closed at 12 pm EST and they were supposed to announce the first round of winners around the same time.

6 pairs for the public

6 pairs? You have a better chance of hooking up with Margot Robbie.
This store seldom gets good releases

Has to be something like a holiday XI release for them to get something good

I know a lot of people have been saying stores are getting one size run so 6 pairs seems reasonable I suppose 🤷🏼‍♂️

Maybe it was a little more but employees are buying their pairs

Game time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309-112451.png
    Screenshot_20230309-112451.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 110
FNL/jd only gave me access to kids sizes. Just got a text though from WSS so that's one pair secured.

Waiting on Foot Apps or a lucky break to try and double up.. hoping they got large quantities or its RIP. The EP stuff matters like crazy but I think having two different kinds of leather might be worse if it's wild noticable. :sick:

Or the pair just came like that? Jay has always been transparent when it comes to this sneaker game. To imply he would purposely mess up his kicks for likes is disrespectful. Jay was one of the few sneaker guys going outside and showing us on feets during the pandemic. Stop trying to play bruh like that
Who’s to say they are even Jay’s sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom