Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yoooo...hit on the snkrs pass. First snrks pass win!

Screenshot_20230310-143510_SNKRS.jpg

Just checked my Champs app and it said all of my information (shipping address, payment info, etc…) was removed from my account, then my FTL app still blank.

Shock Drop: W
JD Sports (FNL): W (x2)
Slam Jam: W
FTL: L
Shiekh: L
Kith: L (never got a noti so I’m assuming that)
Champs: can’t open their trash app but assuming L
Hibbett: L
SNS: L

Still waiting on: DSG, social status, atmos, SVRN, UNDFTD, AMM, Stashed, END, and I think a few others :lol:

Retired from sneakers right around Covid. Releases like this used to be an automatic W now it seems like a PAIN. Struck out on all apps. Anyone know what’s changed? Too many young kids trying to resell to make $50 or what? Pretty much tuned out sneakers after a Covid

My last release was either the black cement 4 or the infrared 6 so the apps are different now.

Is this a W or L?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230310_145529_Foot Locker.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230310_145529_Foot Locker.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,017
FTL hit me with the "you're still in the running" noti at 5 so im thinking thats an in store L. Happen to check the app and I actually won in store and had 6 minutes left to confirm. Almost missed out :smh:

I'm in San Diego and the only one for me was Costa Mesa

Been through that ordeal before. I lived in Mission Valley and literally the drop after I moved, I think it was the Bred 11s, people were able to reserve at the Nike Running Store at Fashion Valley. That was maybe 2 miles from where I lived. Guess they’re not doing it anymore for certain Jordan’s.

Been through that ordeal before. I lived in Mission Valley and literally the drop after I moved, I think it was the Bred 11s, people were able to reserve at the Nike Running Store at Fashion Valley. That was maybe 2 miles from where I lived. Guess they’re not doing it anymore for certain Jordan’s.

I got Bred 11's, the patent 1's from that store. Then they just stopped getting em.

Shock Drop: W
JD Sports (FNL): W (x2)
Slam Jam: W
FTL: L
Shiekh: L
Kith: L (never got a noti so I’m assuming that)
Champs: can’t open their trash app but assuming L
Hibbett: L
SNS: L

Still waiting on: DSG, social status, atmos, SVRN, UNDFTD, AMM, Stashed, END, and I think a few others :lol:

We get it 🙄
go outside and get some fresh air

Caught that L-Train on three FTL accts. Ah well! If none of these other raffles come thru, I think I'll pass. Those Pine Green SB's are a good consolation as I'm prepared for resell on those.

Back
Top Bottom