Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Bet we’ll start to see more fs listings of pairs only having 1 pic (remember to ask to see the other elephantiasis, thiccc sharpie wonky *** pair)

FTL still bugging. I already confirmed my pair

3A5D9395-1867-44F0-A20A-10DE3699C70E.jpeg

I quit buying anything from FTL and co after they switched to their new system. Complete trash and don’t even bother. I’ve had their apps deleted for years. Close to 3 years now.

The last thing I ever copped from footlocker were pewter foams when an employee hooked me up back during the employee appreciation days

Their app sucks and my footlocker is a sad scene anymore

The last thing I ever copped from footlocker were pewter foams when an employee hooked me up back during the employee appreciation days

Their app sucks and my footlocker is a sad scene anymore

Details are a little fuzzy about all the negative crap I dealt with after they switched, but I use to have good luck with them in Houston, San Diego, and when I first moved to Savannah, I’d make the drive for Atlanta if the I got something really good or multiple pairs that would make the trip worthwhile.

In any case, when they switched, I couldn’t log into any of my accounts (endless loop of resetting passwords that would never work etc), lost all my points, and overall, it was just a terrible experience using them. Seemed like none of their employees or IT types had a damn clue on how to perform their job when I called either. Figured it was a waste of my money and time dealing with them anymore, so I just deleted them all and took it for what it was.

And as you mentioned, they’re just sad now. And Savannah wasn’t exactly the big city so it was even worse there. Even when I moved back to Houston, I didn’t even consider redownloading the apps. Ironically, I started using and FNL, Hibbett, and ****’s. 3 places I typically wouldn’t use in the FTL/Champs/Footaction heyday.

Damn. Went to try on my EA pair and the stitching on the tongue is messed up. Guess I'll go pick up the backup pair from FL.

Attachments

• 2394ABF6-3BF8-4E7B-A1D8-9BDD82FA65E3.jpeg
    2394ABF6-3BF8-4E7B-A1D8-9BDD82FA65E3.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 229
Back
Top Bottom