Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

B1B11192-2BF2-4D35-877D-DB1A0EC72782.gif

So glad…I would have considered this release a failure if you didn’t get your pair

Now I just need my man @cedb713 to HOLLA at me when he picks up his pair(s)

Sometimes you gotta take what you can get 🤷‍♂️

Did you at least get a good price

3455E594-B47B-4D29-9710-74B0F50EBE88.gif
Desperate times calls for desperate measures lol, I had to line up for these joints and luckily it was only about 15 deep

This morning it was an L from Dicks shipping option for an 11. Two Ls on mine and wife’s SNKRS account for her size 8.5

AMM is the only pending raffle I’ve got left. Biggest question is do I read the next 21 pages of this thread, knowing it grows as I try to catch up. I’m betting the comedy will be worth it.

Lined up at Nike Forum Shops earlier… called em yesterday and they said it’s gonna be a FCFS…

DAD9501A-FEA5-4A82-B979-FC4B368B04BA.jpeg

I was able to grab my size and my wife a pair! Got my double up! The family is rocking WC3 for spring break 🤣

825EAC2D-4685-472B-A23D-D9F65AA3DAB2.png
Sized down to a 9 I see

I went TTS but if they’re big like some are saying I will just swap the regular insole with a thick one

I feel like there’s was mixed answers on sizing on true blue and black III’s

True blue was small for me and black was a little bigger but not to the point to size down
How many pairs is this now?

I've always been team retail fosho but damn this one hit me deep lol I walked in last time to get these **** I may just have to feed the beast

Sized down to a 9 I see

I went TTS but if they’re big like some are saying I will just swap the regular insole with a thick one

I feel like there’s was mixed answers on sizing on true blue and black III’s

True blue was small for me and black was a little bigger but not to the point to size down

How many pairs is this now?

Shock drop
Slam Jam
Kith
FNL (in person x2)
Slam Jam
SVRN

I’m only keeping maybe 2 for myself, others I’m helping out a few people who helped me with LNF 1s. Way more L’s than W’s though

Back
Top Bottom