Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

2nd pair from DTLR looks good if not better than my FTL pair. It’s gonna be hard not to keep both.
A48C7167-F0E6-46AC-819E-6E03ECE2AFBB.jpeg

At first I was a little disappointed I overslept on this release. Woke up at 11:30am like F***!!!! lol. Oh well, I still got my Black Cements. Currently sitting on over 80+ pairs of kicks. I'm at a point in my life where I've had or have every shoe I ever wanted. If I can't get the kicks I want for retail I refuse to pay resell. Seeing the upcharge on these I'm like F that, it's never that serious. Something else will come out that I'm going to want. Congrats to everyone that was able to secure a pair that wanted them.

How’s everyone spending their day??

I’ve been on eBay all day lowballing a lot of sellers……it’s been a good 4hrs…..so I like my chances!

They’re back below $300 in the most common sizes. Once all online pairs hit hands these will be like $40 over retail if that.

If you factor in the gas, time, and lunch I bought myself today picking up my pairs it’s basically the same.

Busy all day at work yesterday. Thread jump 40 pages good lord. Congratulations to all that got em. For those that missed, keep an eye out on restocks. I feel like there’s going to be a few. GL all.

Im one of the ones who said this and im retracting my statement lmao. Its fine for a bit but when you take your shoe off it feels like i had my foot in a pringles can. Also like zero vertical movement for your toes inside.

Im gonna have to find a way to exchange a 9 to a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom