Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I got your 11 for your 10.5 if you're willing to ship first. My name is reputable round here. :D

20230311_174637.jpg
20230311_174659.jpg
20230311_174647.jpg
I prefer local but I’ll holler at you if that changes.

Congrats to those who got pairs.

Pretty hilarious how some people can get their hands on multiple while others can't even get one while entering multiple draws and monitoring this thread like a fiend. Gonna probably stop by some FTLs while running errands tomorrow morning after church if there are unclaimed pairs. I don't live in a big time sneaker/Jordan loving city so I was surprised I didn't hit on any of my raffles. For some reason, I'm not so crazy about these that I will pay anything but retail for them. Unlike the Chicago 1s which I bought off Stockx right after missing on these. Releases I am genuinely hyped about seem fewer and further between these days so I don't mind paying resale if it's one of those.

Prices are not going to drop on these, the drop happened early this morning where they fell under $300 (briefly). They are going to stay up, and climb steadily. Hype for shoes is still high.

That is why I asked how old you were, because you sound young and seem to think that pop culture was born with Instagram and Tik Tok.

The hype for shoes will fade with time it has happened before and it will happen again. It doesn't mean that older shoes will drop in price it just means that new releases will be easier to get until the hype picks up steam again.

Been through this before, the Nike SB silver box era, where SB's were impossible to find because every skate shop were backdooring their pairs. Then came the black/purple box era where you skate shops couldn't move those shoes.

The craziness of 2001-2007, the camp out era because there was no SNKRS app so if you didn't get them on NDC at midnight-- yeah they used to drop at midnight Eastern time (9PM PST), you had to take your L and go stand in line somewhere. Cool in the summer, terrible in the winter.

Everyone from the hood to the suburbs was there. It hasn't been a niche hobby since the 90's when the first batch of retro's sat on shelves and nobody cared. Good times.

Keep your receipts.

I can certainly attest to this. It was people in suits, construction uniforms and all different ages in line when I got my pair. Felt like this release brought everybody out. I don’t want the price to climb to high for my dudes that missed out, but if I can trade my extra pair for some Lost and Founds that would be nice 👀🙌🏽😂

So here is pair 4 from DTLR on Sinclair LN in Baltimore City. No Issues picking up. Turned out to be a almost perfect pair. Very Happy with the low,Grey and Skinny EP on this pair. This pair is LN4 btw. So I have 3 LN4 and 1 LN3

Attachments

• image41.jpeg
    image41.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 75
  • image42.jpeg
    image42.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image44.jpeg
    image44.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 250
  • image43.jpeg
    image43.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 290
So here is pair 4 from DTLR on Sinclair LN in Baltimore City. No Issues picking up. Turned out to be a almost perfect pair. Very Happy with the low,Grey and Skinny EP on this pair. This pair is LN4 btw. So I have 3 LN4 and 1 LN3
I just came from their about unclaimed pairs lil shorty in their said call tomorrow I'm like 👍 yeah ok

The QC thing is also kinda overblown. Threes have always been a model that’s prone to variations in cut and materials. These were no different.
True but has it ever been as noticeable? I've owned tons of 3s and never have I seen the differences be so egregious. It's like twix factories made these.

In 1988 I broke open my piggy bank and bought my first pair of Air Jordan’s -The Air Jordan 3 White Cement. I laced them up, jumped from the dotted, tongue out, and finger rolled!-Trying to “Be like Mike”. I’m leaving this game the way I came in…wearing the Air Jordan 3 -White Cement ✌🏾

-CGunEsq “The Shoe Connoisseur” OUT!

EB953298-2628-4228-B5E8-8B7CF5863AA9.gif

The QC thing is also kinda overblown. Threes have always been a model that’s prone to variations in cut and materials. These were no different.
Because it’s always been an issue doesn’t mean that a billion dollar company shouldn’t do better. Especially when they raise the price every time.

Did End. send the draw result? I see it says “launched” on the app but didn’t receive my L so I’m still hopeful… maybe I shouldn’t be.

I wonder if the basketball would fit in that bag

No idea why I didn't do this like 6 hours ago but I just grabbed a 6y for my wife from Shoe Palace.com

Back
Top Bottom