Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got blessed hit every raffle except 1 Finishline. Just fyi I only entered my name no family or friends, got lucky.

2085DD00-89BF-42CC-903E-743EFEA874B8.jpeg
EC1AEAF1-468B-49F5-B7A3-C7070C1755A4.jpeg

True but has it ever been as noticeable? I've owned tons of 3s and never have I seen the differences be so egregious. It's like twix factories made these.
I think most pairs are acceptable though. There’s mostly differences in the boldness of the EP and not really issues with build quality (crooked construction, glue stains, etc.).

The below examples from 2001 show similar variations to what we saw with these imo
C27BCAFC-87DC-4247-A2E6-308461387CEF.jpeg
13CFCF98-02DB-4282-B42F-207145CDBE7D.jpeg
36FA3045-71AB-4265-9CA3-0F4964D323AB.jpeg

Waited in line at FNL (actually "JD Sports" whatever the hell that is) for the no shows. Couldn't get my size 12 but got a 13. DAMN a size 12.5 would have worked but 13 is too big. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Got blessed hit every raffle except 1 Finishline. Just fyi I only entered my name no family or friends, got lucky.

2085DD00-89BF-42CC-903E-743EFEA874B8.jpeg

FYI your foot ranges from 8-11?! Blessed? More like greedy af. Stock was extremely high but this is the reason why NTers and others missed out is that there are people like this. One pair is a must. 2 is understandable. But getting this many and a varied size range is why there is a lot of complaining of missing out in this thread.

Last edited:
Welp, thought I was quoting the moron who said the Celtics won 15 titles against "plumbers." I'm sure Moses Malone and Wilt Chamberlain can come fix your pipes dumbass...

I’ll never understand being salty about people hitting raffles as if everyone in here didn’t enter multiple :lol:
I don’t think it’s salt about anyone hitting, just some incredible odds. To hit on a ton, but then I added my losses up and if you include all the SNKRS ones, that’s 32 losses on this release. That’s exponentially worse luck. Orders of magnitude ****

I’ll never understand being salty about people hitting raffles as if everyone in here didn’t enter multiple :lol:

I got a pair from EA. Not salty. But really getting a size range of 8-11 is just being greedy af. It's not even all one size or half a size down/up. It's the reason why others can't even get a pair. But maybe it's that Mamba mentality of resellers.

This release you either got obese or starved mostly.

And a couple of people got square meals, so thats good

Last edited:
Footlocker already shipped:nthat:

Can’t wait to wear one white cement and one black cement at the same time.

I think if every foot site, and store releasing these, made one place to sign up and then the pairs distributed as evenly as possible between each buyer and seller (store/ location). Thought it might help a little.

Ended up taking my pair with the messed up tongue back to Nike. Thankfully the FTL in store pair was solid. Getting some Pupusas then heading home.

No reason not to hold right now but I doubt they drop below 290-300 in most sizes so can’t blame anyone shelling out the money and moving on. That’s kind of the entire racket of the industry

Racket indeed. One can hope. Hoping an ebay seller bites on my lowball offer. :lol:

Someone said black cats?

Took the L on these beauties and decided to bringout my blk cat beaters.

All washed blk for dinner.
20230311_184502.jpg

These joints has seen better days but still turning heads.

Back
Top Bottom