Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

86BCF96A-353F-43C7-8FFD-C226396F0EDB.jpeg
LNMs definitely look the best out of the 3. Got me looking at mine like "why can't you be more like your brother LMN?"

So I went to to Champs and Footlocker today looking for the Hail Mary.

…of course neither had ****.

Then I decided to go to the Vans store on the other side of the mall, because i like to buy shirts there. While I’m in, I saw a pair of shoes that looked good and decided to try them on. The guy bought on size 11 and size 10.5. When I tried on the smaller size, the Vans employee asked how they felt and I said, “this is a little embarrassing, seeing as how I’m a grown man, but would you mind feeling the end of my toe and tell me what you think?”

He said they felt too small. Yeah I say, but the 11s felt like they had too much room.

“You know what, let me go get the thing, just indulge me here, I’m curious.”

He meant the Brannock Device, but he actually referred to it as ”the thing.”

When he measured my foot, which was awkward because just about everyone in the store stopped what they were doing and stared at us, he said the following, “Uh…that’s interesting…you‘re definitely too small for a 10.5, but this is telling me that your foot is kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5. And your left foot is a little smaller than your right foot.

...that has to be frustrating for you,”

I ended up leaving the store with a cool pair of Vans that only cost $85.

So for all you meanies out there who thought I didn’t know my own shoe size…take that you punks!!

80E92731-25BB-49DB-816E-C009EEF63A5E.jpeg

Last edited:
been wearing these around the house a bit today and agree with the sentiment that they're a bit more roomy than my other 10.5 jordans. i don't think they're a half size difference and i don't think i'd recommend sizing down. I'm going to snag a nice comfy & responsive aftermarket insole, which should perfect both comfort & sizing

I love seeing people doing what they want with their own money. Not sure why people get so bothered or try to actually put a number on how many pairs another man is allowed to own. Very strange to me.
I think it's more bitterness of missing out than putting a cap on it. I mean, we're on NT. We all have way more shoes than we need 🤣. So doubles, triples, quintuples, IDC lol. It's all the same once you own more than 30 pairs of sneakers. Getting multiples is the same as buying every retro of the same shoe to me. Which personally I never do. If I had it before, even when I was a kid, I don't need it now. But that's me. Most of the time I think it's just people hating because they didn't hit. It's a reasonable hate though lol. Like, part of me is jealous every time I see drew drew post a pick up. Don't think I've ever seen him miss 🤣😂🤣. But at the same time, that's all of our dream to hit on every pair we want. So why hate? 🤷🏿‍♂️. I'd be sad if drew drew stopped posting. Its.... aspirational. Plus he isn't corny with it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get called out for giving the guy his props now 😂.

ditch the logo and the zesty diamond satin sock liner and they would’ve been acquired at all cost

My issue is they just keep throwing the same color ways on all their collabs. Like I get it, that’s their “theme colors” but have some creativity. The Jordan 1s they did look like the burgundy 1s from years ago (minus minor details). I don’t care for a lot of the union collabs but at least they changed it up for each one

My issue is they just keep throwing the same color ways on all their collabs. Like I get it, that’s their “theme colors” but have some creativity. The Jordan 1s they did look like the burgundy 1s from years ago (minus minor details). I don’t care for a lot of the union collabs but at least they changed it up for each one
they REALLY love maroon over there

I hope my order from Shiekh doesnt get effed up.

Basically won the raffle to purchase the shoes. However when i first downloaded the app, i didnt have an account so i did it with my AppleId. But i dont know why, i opted to hide my email. Thats where i messed up

Anyways, i get the notification to purchase. Checked out, all good. I check the order page on the app, it doesnt show. Still doesnt right now. I check my bank acc and the money is pending. An hour later, i get a text from my bank asking if the purchase is authorized. I text back yes so they know its not fraud. The money is still pending. Also, i never got a confirmation email bc my dumbass decided to hide my email.

Either way, i hope i get them. Gonna call Shiekh first thing tomorrow to see if the order went through.

The emails should still be routed to your main account. It just doesn’t give Shiek your real address.

Got the W from atmos... cant believe I won a raffle I never win... so now the double up is complete... it makes up for missing out yesterday... did have to pay resale for my first pair but its all good... at least I got one for retail... still got my 2011 pair and the 88 2013 pair which is DS...I will prally keep the 88 on ice because I actually like those better since it doesnt have the yellow on them

You wild’n. Have you seen the video? This dudes pair is perfect and should be the standard. Post your pair up so we can be the judge on which is better lol
Satisfied with the symmetry on mine.
Even all the way around and matching cement prints on the front and back

Attachments

• 2DA94A93-84A4-47C0-B55A-69CF44AB851D.jpeg
    2DA94A93-84A4-47C0-B55A-69CF44AB851D.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 5AA5B72D-0B46-4027-96AE-70332A1109D1.jpeg
    5AA5B72D-0B46-4027-96AE-70332A1109D1.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 41A27B8F-65A4-4D95-96CD-2D05815172FE.jpeg
    41A27B8F-65A4-4D95-96CD-2D05815172FE.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 200
Speaking of A ma maniere, did their raffle winners/losers go out? Or Social Status? Literally down to those for my last hope barring any restock.

Back
Top Bottom