Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

cant take anyone seriously if they have FR3 in their top 5 and this is coming from a shoe connoisseur like me

michael-jordan-air-jordan-3-fire-red-og-1988-2.jpg

Ayo, I got that 10.5 and would consider swapping if you want to split shipping costs and ship first 🤷🏻‍♂️
My bad fam. I just saw that you responded to my DM. I have a couple local Facebook marketplace dudes I'm going to try first. If they don't work out by Friday I'll message you to see if you still have them.

4 OG colorway III's >>>>>> everything else. The list starts at 5.

For me personally its

1. Black Cement
2. White Cement
3. Fire Red
4. True Blue
5. Desert Elephant
6. A Ma Maniere
7. Cool Grey
8. Neopolitan(that should have been a men's release dammit!)
9. Fire Red Denim Co JP
10. Tinker Sketch

4 OG colorway III's >>>>>> everything else. The list starts at 5.

8. Neopolitan
10. Tinker Sketch

Tinker Sketch was pretty good. Probably should’ve copped when I saw em on sale.

Neapolitan colorway was clean ok, but good with them being for women. The AF1 was so much better, and I don’t wear AF1s.

I don't agree but I can see where you coming from, even though I'm coming from a totally different space. As a kid I WISH I had this much sneakers content to consume. I grew up around people who LIKED sneakers but weren't sneakerheads. Had no one to nerd out with over sneakers. I care about the specs, tech, materials, story, designer, history, etc. I watch sneakers content same as I like watching documentaries on the horror genre or the wrestling centric channels or the comics central channels. It's a nerds paradise lol 🤷🏿‍♂️. Definitely a lot of cornballs out there making content but I've found a few who provide the content I can rock with. Like Talks with TJ. She's from Michigan and she's dope and she has really dope perspectives on sneakers and investing and the psychology (good and bad) behind sneakers collecting. Like not every pair is a "must cop" and if you miss out on a release don't always buy a consolation pair or pay resell. Invest it. Not news to us but new collectors need to hear that message.

Probably the biggest way the OGs being on YouTube has helped me out is showing that you can be a grown man and still into sneakers. I thought I was bound to wearing Stacy Adams with dress socks and shorts once I hit 40 like my uncles 🤣😂😂 or Costco New Balance like my great uncle's 🤣😂🤣. Nope we can still be fly AND comfortable.
I respect that my dude, even if it’s not my thing. I guess at the end of the day, I get my sneaker content fix from NT but I’m not trying to hate on anyone getting it from YouTube/IG/TikTok/Twitter, etc. etc.

FTL pair just landed. Shape and build quality almost perfect. EP is old-style trash. Ordered another pair on eBay and getting rid of this pair immediately. So freaking annoying :smh:
This is by NO means statistically significant nor scientific, but I have scoured every eBay listing in my size and only a few pairs look good in terms of EP. The majority are the fat old crap.

EDIT: %$*&! I had to cancel the eBay order after the seller informed me the pair in his pics wasn't the pair he had left to sell. Sent me pics of what he was going to ship and it's another crap EP pair. Back to searching. This is such a PITA :lol:

DOUBLE EDIT: Found another good pair and closed that deal. I'm done for now.

Last edited:
Two from the SVRN raffle came in. The left is LNM and the right is LN3. Kith should come tomorrow and lord knows when the slam jam pair from Italy will arrive.

And no they aren’t all “for the collection” :lol: just got lucky on raffles and can help out a few same sized people as me who helped me on LNF 1s. If there was any resell value I wouldn’t have even gotten one paid with my luck :lol:

CEFC0A38-8584-4A97-A0C1-52C06E758F53.jpeg

30E9DD5B-E950-41FF-BDAA-6D457A165EDD.jpeg

Two from the SVRN raffle came in. The left is LNM and the right is LN3. Kith should come tomorrow and lord knows when the slam jam pair from Italy will arrive.

And no they aren’t all “for the collection” :lol: just got lucky on raffles and can help out a few same sized people as me who helped me on LNF 1s. If there was any resell value I wouldn’t have even gotten one paid with my luck :lol:

CEFC0A38-8584-4A97-A0C1-52C06E758F53.jpeg

30E9DD5B-E950-41FF-BDAA-6D457A165EDD.jpeg

“For the collection.” :nthat:

I like that.
I need to start running with it lol.

Or in this case.

“For the collections.” :nthat:

-Drew

FTL pair just landed. Shape and build quality almost perfect. EP is old-style trash. Ordered another pair on eBay and getting rid of this pair immediately. So freaking annoying :smh:
This is by NO means statistically significant nor scientific, but I have scoured every eBay listing in my size and only a few pairs look good in terms of EP. The majority are the fat old crap.

EDIT: %$*&! I had to cancel the eBay order after the seller informed me the pair in his pics wasn't the pair he had left to sell. Sent me pics of what he was going to ship and it's another crap EP pair. Back to searching. This is such a PITA :lol:
By getting rid of do you mean putting the FTL pair in the eBay box and returning them 🤣?
Posts in here had me paranoid AF. After a homie got me a pair for my daughter, I had to get a matching pair. Stopped feeling bad for overpaying a little on GOAT after seeing I got as good a pair as I could have hoped for. VW1 if it matters.

IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg
This is really making me want to go in on a pair for my daughter. Not for matching fits with my lady but love twinning with my kids 😁

Back
Top Bottom