Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I always wondered why there wasn't an NT app or YouTube channel. Seemed like both were a natural progression.....the past couple days I found out it was because half of NT hates the shoetubeiverse 🤣😁😂😁🤣.

If it ain't broke.......🤷🏿‍♂️

I always wondered why there wasn't an NT app or YouTube channel. Seemed like both were a natural progression.....the past couple days I found out it was because half of NT hates the shoetubeiverse 🤣😁😂😁🤣.

If it ain't broke.......🤷🏿‍♂️
Jumpermankris and shoetubers alike are what the culture needs more of

High quality content and unique style of fashion. Nothing but 🔥🔥🔥

FFEBD95E-0EE9-4FC5-8583-AD5C348FADF3.jpeg

By getting rid of do you mean putting the FTL pair in the eBay box and returning them 🤣?
I would've been happy to do that but I threw them on SX for the hell of it and sold them within an hour. Made a whole $25. Now I know what resellers feel like :rofl:
But hey, I was either going to have to return them in person to my nearest FTL or ship them back. Either way, I'd have to leave the house to deal with it. May as well ship them to SX and take the $25 for the 25 min it's going to take me to box them back up and drive to UPS down the block and then home again LOL

Yep LN4

Nothin tin man about them
The 3M is jaw dropping
That's the tin man part..... apparently my dad jokes ain't hitting :smh:

All over 3m shoes LOOK good but I just imagine the break in is hideous. Same with all patent kicks. I actually liked the reflections of a champion Cardinal 7s. Look great on foot which is hit or miss with me when it comes to 7s. But it wasn't worth the risk.

I know a bunch of people are probably going to hate on this comment, but frankly the best pair of modern retro IIIs I've ever owned or seen in terms of shape, feel of materials, and EP cuts is the Desert Elephant. If people don't like the colorway, fair enough (though I love it). But the rest is pretty much unimpeachable.

AMM 3s would still be on shelves if they were a GR. I said it. These WCs are gawgeous though. They havent been in the box since I got em.
Every single AMM would be on shelves if they were GRs. People bought 12s off hype and now they sitting at retail plus fees 😂…or it could be we just sick of collabs. I’d rather have more OG colorways in shoes they normally don’t retro like 16s

AMM 3s would still be on shelves if they were a GR. I said it. These WCs are gawgeous though. They havent been in the box since I got em.
That's a lie AND YOU KNOW IT! 🤣. If cardinal 3s, court purple 3s, pine green 3s, Georgetown 3s and ESPECIALLY the MUSLIN 3s didn't sit or go on sale NO WAY these would've sat. Might not have won sneaker of the year or have the crazy resell tag but they'd def sell out within a month if not that VERY weekend.

If it wasn't for the past few days of this dumpster fire of a thread you definitely would have won "NT Hot Take of the Week" with that one though 🤣

I know a bunch of people are probably going to hate on this comment, but frankly the best pair of modern retro IIIs I've ever owned or seen in terms of shape, feel of materials, and EP cuts is the Desert Elephant. If people don't like the colorway, fair enough (though I love it). But the rest is pretty much unimpeachable.
Not better than the AMM 3s IMO, but VERY close. Throw Nike Air on the back and you'd have a killer. Came so close to grabbing those so many times.

Every single AMM would be on shelves if they were GRs. People bought 12s off hype and now they sitting at retail plus fees 😂…or it could be we just sick of collabs. I’d rather have more OG colorways in shoes they normally don’t retro like 16s
What's with the unnecessary hot takes guys!?!? 🤣 Make your point but keep it reasonable 🤣! We've seen much worse 12s and 4s and 1s and 2s and 3s sell out within a month or less over the past few years and y'all really gon' say if AMMs were GRs they'd still be sitting. Even if that's hyperbole that's ridiculous. If craft 4s sold out as GRs AMM 4s would sell out as GRs and so on and so forth

Back
Top Bottom