Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Foot Locker ship to home has been delayed again.

Was suppose to arrive on Tuesday, now arriving Thursday.

Anyone else experiencing delays from Fedex? SOCAL Area?

Foot Locker ship to home has been delayed again.

Was suppose to arrive on Tuesday, now arriving Thursday.

Anyone else experiencing delays from Fedex? SOCAL Area?
No, I got mine from FTL via FedEx today. Also in L.A.

Just talked to my brother-in-law who works for Fed Ex. Dude is trying to find me a pair. Hoping for my size, but will settle for any pair with thin elephant print so I can fetch a premium on eBay. 😂😂😂
You’re an idiot.

Aside from this being ****** up generally, I’m pretty sure you just announced to the internet your role in conspiracy to commit mail fraud.

Just talked to my brother-in-law who works for Fed Ex. Dude is trying to find me a pair. Hoping for my size, but will settle for any pair with thin elephant print so I can fetch a premium on eBay. 😂😂😂

785A1033-8D8A-4FC3-8A82-75566D25296B.gif

Jumpermankris and shoetubers alike are what the culture needs more of

High quality content and unique style of fashion. Nothing but 🔥🔥🔥

FFEBD95E-0EE9-4FC5-8583-AD5C348FADF3.jpeg
Just wanted to piggy back off my original post and keep it more topic related.

You cannot deny the sneaker game is in good hands. These shoetubers bring the 🔥🔥🔥 and provide content worth watching. The image they portray is edgy and full of flare, nothing like we’ve ever witnessed before!
CEF3E99D-7E2D-495C-A48F-4760B0DF8B86.jpeg

7265463C-2AA3-44F8-B296-C716EF63C60A.jpeg

As a matter of fact, I need to cop another pair of these reimagined 3’s after watching these shorts. Straight fire.

You cannot deny the sneaker game is in good hands. These shoetubers bring the 🔥🔥🔥 and provide content worth watching. The image they portray edgy and full of flare.

As a matter of fact, I need to cop another pair of these reimagined 3’s after watching these shorts. Straight fire.

I thought you were blind.

You cannot deny the sneaker game is in good hands. These shoetubers bring the 🔥🔥🔥 and provide content worth watching. The image they portray is edgy and full of flare, nothing like we’ve ever witnessed before!

I didn’t know that kid with weird teeth from stranger things is a shoetuber now

Talk to him about allllllll the people that were expecting their packages but never Got 'em.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I told him to only yank boxes coming from Footlocker, Champs since those are all botted sites up here in Canada. I’m only screwing over a reseller. Relax. Doing it for “the culture”

Back
Top Bottom