Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Might be an unpopular opinion, but if the Katrina 3 had Nike Air on back I'd take them over the FR 3 any day. Prefer the red midsole only being on the back part of the shoe and don't really like the grey around the lace area

1678929288318.jpeg

1678929320123.jpeg

Prices starting to drop for size 9 and 9.5 on X. Around $270ish now.... I'll wait another week before I pull the trigger on them.

Can people confirm they run bigger compare to BC3?

Prices starting to drop for size 9 and 9.5 on X. Around $270ish now.... I'll wait another week before I pull the trigger on them.

For me, they're only bigger around the ankle area so if you tighten them correctly they're fine. My toe is at the tip of the shoe with no extra wiggle room so I'd say TTS length wise.

Terrible joke:

May the verbal assaults continue. It’s the only way he’ll do better

I saw no punchline so I definitely missed the joke.

I think it was a play on the dude that stressin about his FedEx shipment being delayed

If it makes you guys feel any better, I told him to only yank boxes coming from Footlocker, Champs since those are all botted sites up here in Canada. I’m only screwing over a reseller. Relax. Doing it for “the culture”

Yeah, what, now people can’t joke about the FedEx Final Boss or the analysis of EP? Every day is something new in here :lol:

Eh fashion is all in the eye of the beholder. Not everyone wants to be decked out in Travis Scott gear looking like a suburban Citi trends mannequin. Some folks are cool with jeans and a dope hoodie, some joggers, etc. That stuff just screams try hard to me personally but if that’s what they’re into more power to em
100% agree.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but if the Katrina 3 had Nike Air on back I'd take them over the FR 3 any day. Prefer the red midsole only being on the back part of the shoe and don't really like the grey around the lace area

1678929288318.jpeg

1678929320123.jpeg
Hall of Fame’s/Katrina’s are nice, but no Fire Red’s. Katrina’s are Kobe and Fire Red’s are The GOAT, Jordan.

For me, they're only bigger around the ankle area so if you tighten them correctly they're fine. My toe is at the tip of the shoe with no extra wiggle room so I'd say TTS length wise.

This. Again, never take sizing advice from anybody on NT...but...exactly this.

Found a seller who had his pair listed at $298, offers accepted.

So i offered $275.

And he countered with $295.

…you really can’t make this stuff up.
Bro just message him and be like let’s do off eBay for $275

Save taxes and he saves fees.

I can't tell you how many times I add a listing to my watchlist and the seller offers a 5% discount and I get notified, without making an offer.

Then when I make a reasonable offer they still decline and counter offer with.......a 5% discount. :lol:

You’ll know when it’s time
1) asks sizing questions
2) informs us of eBay prices and his offers
3) shows us pics to make sure they’re good
4) buyer accepts
5) let’s us know they’ve arrived and shows us more pics to make sure they’re good

:lol:

Found a seller who had his pair listed at $298, offers accepted.

So i offered $275.

And he countered with $295.

…you really can’t make this stuff up.

Folks, we are on stage 2 of Davey copping! :pimp:

Problem is Nightwings delivery is corny AF. Nobody wants to see the same cutaways to movie clips all the time.

Dude is like 40 and using clips of minions in his videos lol
I like most his vids and the funny clips. Nothing wrong with being 40 and having a sense of humour. He does come off a little *****y at times but overall I’d watch him before any other shoetuber.
Tony seems like a d*ck
Sean’s voice annoys me
Unloseableweight has nothing productive to say about any release. It’s all about selling products and making up story lines that more times than not are fiction.
Snipes is like a skinny unloseableweight. Completely obnoxious.

Don't let these dudes sway you... These fit true to size. They told me the fire red 3s ran big and if I had taken their advice I'd have copped shoes too small for my feet. I'm convinced a good portion of niketalk doesn't know their true size. Go tts, you can easily trade them if they're too big.

Back
Top Bottom