Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

2D45CEAA-5C0A-4B02-B815-DCF6D78541F4.jpeg

Double up pair finally secured. QC not the best on either pair, but still gonna beat these to the ground regardless.

I seemingly had a sz 13 all lined up, but the guy sold it to someone else last second. Still don't have these. Still sucks.

Thanks Quiggles706 Quiggles706 for hooking me up with a beautiful pair for retail! It’s people like you that make the NT community so great!

Struck out on release date and these will be beat to the ground! I had a pair in high school (probably 2004 or 2005), so these hold a special place in my heart

Attachments

• 2D79F570-7DAE-4506-8DBF-4EE3B959292F.jpeg
    2D79F570-7DAE-4506-8DBF-4EE3B959292F.jpeg
    305.5 KB · Views: 184
Is it true that many sellers on EBay are posting pics of good looking pairs but then sending their ugly pairs to the buyer?

It's possible. The seller I bought my pair from had an immaculate pair posted. Plenty of pictures, even the confirmation from Sneakers for the EA purchase. Price was right compared to others, so I pulled the trigger. A few days later I go back into Ebay to see what sellers are posting and for what price. I stumble on the same seller with a different size for sale but the same pictures he had when I bought my pair. The only difference is the size on the box was 8.5 which he advertised, and the confirmation from sneakers for an 8.5. Then I see another size 8 (which is what I bought), all the same pictures. Even the sneakers app purchase confirmation date. Now I'm getting shook because I don't know what the hell this dude is doing. I took screenshots of the listing before I bought it, so I was prepared to file a dispute if I didn't get what was advertised. At this point it went through authentication from Ebay, so my concern wasn't if they were real or not, but if I would get the kicks advertised or mixed matched pair. When they came I was relieved to see they were in fact the advertised pair. Either he hit the trifecta and all 3 pairs were exceptional and identical. Or he was too lazy to take pics of all 3. Either way I don't know what the other buyers are going to get, but my pair is flawless.

20230320_124409.jpg

Today's WHERE....undsd , only issue I have is the toe seems to be getting a bit "bananish" once you wear and the creases start showing , I think these might be the first pair of kicks I try force shields on and no they do not fit big TTS is perfectly fine ....either way they still look and feel great !

It's possible. The seller I bought my pair from had an immaculate pair posted. Plenty of pictures, even the confirmation from Sneakers for the EA purchase. Price was right compared to others, so I pulled the trigger. A few days later I go back into Ebay to see what sellers are posting and for what price. I stumble on the same seller with a different size for sale but the same pictures he had when I bought my pair. The only difference is the size on the box was 8.5 which he advertised, and the confirmation from sneakers for an 8.5. Then I see another size 8 (which is what I bought), all the same pictures. Even the sneakers app purchase confirmation date. Now I'm getting shook because I don't know what the hell this dude is doing. I took screenshots of the listing before I bought it, so I was prepared to file a dispute if I didn't get what was advertised. At this point it went through authentication from Ebay, so my concern wasn't if they were real or not, but if I would get the kicks advertised or mixed matched pair. When they came I was relieved to see they were in fact the advertised pair. Either he hit the trifecta and all 3 pairs were exceptional and identical. Or he was too lazy to take pics of all 3. Either way I don't know what the other buyers are going to get, but my pair is flawless.

Guaranteed they were just too lazy to take pics of the other pairs. You lucked out getting what was actually in the pics!

Back
Top Bottom