Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Man’s throwing assumptions at everyone’s lives after giving us facts about his :lol:

You can’t make this stuff up folks. I gotta work for a bit but I can’t wait to come back to more triggered feelings being poured out :pimp:
:lol:

He said he's calling people out in this thread, in reality he's been roasted by everyone in this thread for saying dumb s****.

He's projecting his own miserable existence on everybody. :lol:

Man’s throwing assumptions at everyone’s lives after giving us facts about his :lol:

You can’t make this stuff up folks. I gotta work for a bit but I can’t wait to come back to more triggered feelings being poured out :pimp:
Fam you're assuming that I thought G-Units were the coolest thing ever and that I was a G-Unit stan simply because I bought a pair of sneakers once 20 years ago 🤣. If anyone is making the leapiest of leaps it's definitely you. Go on to work. The smoke will be waiting lol

He said he's calling people out in this thread, in reality he's been roasted by everyone in this thread for saying dumb s****.

Not peole...mainly y'all two clowns. Like I said. Y'all peaked in highschool and it hurts 🤕. You're used to posting your kicks and people liking it and making spicy jokes and people laughing.....you know how it was for you I'm highschool....but somebody had time today and I'm reminding you of who you really are and you don't like it. NikeTalk let's you sit behind a keyboard and pretend you're who you used to be. And I'm messing that up for you with this reality check 🤣. And it's funny to me

Attachments

• cigar-smoking.gif
    cigar-smoking.gif
    55.4 KB · Views: 84

Imagine it’s a beautiful Friday in May and you’re at the barber shop writing paragraphs about strangers because you’re triggered about wearing G-Units :lol:

Poor fella needs to go out and smell the flowers

Imagine it’s a beautiful Friday in May and you’re at the barber shop writing paragraphs about strangers because you’re triggered about wearing G-Units :lol:

Poor fella needs to go out and smell the flowers
Nah. We actually laughing at you in the barber shop 🤣. I'm telling them about these two clowns that peaked in highschool and they clowning y'all too talking about other people like y'all that we know. Thank you I guess. We usually just listen to music this early

Them dudes at the shop was probably laughing as soon as he left :smh:

“Little fella fired up about a message board”

gotta-go-deebo.gif
You still goin' huh'? You just gon' lean into being a cornball, huh? We tryna move on...you and your girlfriend better chill 🤣😂🤣. Bet y'all direct messaging each other, strategizing on how to respond to me.....yes I'm talking about you Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules 🤣

He thought he was gonna be cool because he paid resell for G-Units. :lol:
You still goin' too? This when you realize that you were never actually funny. You were just poppin for a moment in Highschool and people might have chuckled because they thought you were cool. But you were never actually funny. This ☝️ is evidence. I swear y'all gotta be the corniest......Let's just let it go guys. You and witnesskb24 witnesskb24 are the coolest dudes on NT. And I'm lame. Can we move on now. Please. 🤣.

Back
Top Bottom