Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

You'd be surprised at what comes across...
Screenshot_20230916_213616_Discord.jpg
Hol up that is crazy 🤯. You bought new, presumably just made V BM OG, that originally released 7 years ago…using the mekaio….like WHAT🤯😂🤣 I mean, that’s like 💯🔥🔥🔥🔥. I’m getting a subscription tomorrow if that’s the reality of what the bot can purchase

Hol up that is crazy 🤯. You bought new, presumably just made V BM OG, that originally released 7 years ago…using the mekaio….like WHAT🤯😂🤣 I mean, that’s like 💯🔥🔥🔥🔥. I’m getting a subscription tomorrow if that’s the reality of what the bot can purchase
Wasn't me who purchased it but someone did. Also it's not as easy as you may think, good luck to you though!

Nah I wouldn’t presume it would be. Just kinda astonishing to see. I can barely hit release day on SNKRS, so Id fail miserably on that.

Did they ever follow up with confirmation they actually got the shoes? Seems wild something that came out that long ago would actually be fulfilled but I’ve seen Nike do weirder things
everything get's shipped, they've been restocking the 5's for months, only in a size 8.5 for some odd reason.

There’s a seller on eBay still using pics of my pair I bought off him with perfect ep. He sent me fire reds on accident at first and then I had to message him like 10 times to be sure I only wanted the pair pictured and he got wind of the ep meaning something to certain people so he’s using my pair to advertise for other pairs that probably have uneven ep :smh:

Back
Top Bottom