Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

He meant, "nah, I'm good on that," as in he wouldn't do it. Not that he was actually good with dating teenagers.

You quoted the wrong person, OG.
That was “cheating on your wife with her sister is okay because it’s legal” Davey who didn’t understand.

Last edited:
That was “sleeping with your wife’s sister is okay because it’s legal” Davey who didn’t understand.

Ah my mistake. I thought you were talking about the guy who said he was a 27-year-old teacher but the way he wrote it made it sound like he was down with dating 18 year olds. Anyway, I’m out on this topic. We’ve all gone too far lol

That was “sleeping with your wife’s sister is okay because it’s legal” Davey who didn’t understand.
What if your wife is okay with it?

What if she…likes it?

6EC67A17-9CC1-4845-9C04-06157FDFE8C2.gif

Those are nice...they're very nice.

But I feel like they're lacking the drool-inducing definition of an ozboi.

They don't stop me dead in my tracks and make me want to curl up in a fetal position and suck my thumb.

...ozboi stands alone in that regard.

you must be lit

If someone thinks slides and socks with sweats is weird then yall never played ball in your life. No matter what your regular look is, you could be goth for that matter, the slides and sock with sweats combo is always gonna be a thing. :lol:
I’ll go take the trash out in some Birks in socks, but even in my ballin days after a game or practice I’d take off the sweaty socks and go barefoot in slides. If it’s cold out it’s kind of dumb to walk around in slides with cold sweaty feet, socks or not IMO.

Ew you guys wear the same pair of socks more than once?

Peasants….

(I kid)
Reminds me of when my cousin worked at Champs. Dude was so frivolous with socks. He’d throw them out after 3-4 wears. That whole staff was nasty. They’d stash the good Kobe socks in the back and wait for them to go on sale, and then stack their employee discount and cop them all.

To this day, I think my cousin has a full drawer of deadstock socks that haven’t been used yet. Smh.

Reminds me of when my cousin worked at Champs. Dude was so frivolous with socks. He’d throw them out after 3-4 wears. That whole staff was nasty. They’d stash the good Kobe socks in the back and wait for them to go on sale, and then stack their employee discount and cop them all.

To this day, I think my cousin has a full drawer of deadstock socks that haven’t been used yet. Smh.
We did stash merchandise in the back and wait for sales to come up 🤣 good times

Back
Top Bottom