Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I ain’t taking advice from a pedophile. People care about the wrong things. I prefer a good person who wears sweatpants over a piece of trash in a nice suit.
ummmm this was aa quote from the show lol. idk bout Jerry himself

My niece was dating a guy over 20 years older than her (she was early 20s and he was mid-40s. AND he had a son who was closer in age to her than him. Always felt they were both losers for thinking that made any sense. It lasted much longer than I would have ever though. They ultimately broke up after a number of years. People do weird and stupid things, but it's their lives to live so long as it's not illegal. Definitely super messed up and I never spoke with him as he obviously was pathetic, but so was she.

If someone thinks slides and socks with sweats is weird then yall never played ball in your life. No matter what your regular look is, you could be goth for that matter, the slides and sock with sweats combo is always gonna be a thing. :lol:

Yea if only it were that simple, lol.

Im 45, and would not date a chick that’s under 30. That’s a 15 year age gap which is pretty big but at least she’d be 30. But when she was 18, I’d have been 33, and that would have just been outright weird if not totally creepy on my part. Both situations are legal but there is a very good reason why one is acceptable and the other one, while legal, is very questionable.
Yeah, next thing you know you’ll be a Swiftie and making Tik Toks daily.

I think if both people are over the age of 25 (when your frontal lobe is fully developed) a 10-15 year age gap is ok, any more than that it just gets weird imo.

My niece was dating a guy over 20 years older than her (she was early 20s and he was mid-40s. AND he had a son who was closer in age to her than him. Always felt they were both losers for thinking that made any sense. It lasted much longer than I would have ever though. They ultimately broke up after a number of years. People do weird and stupid things, but it's their lives to live so long as it's not illegal. Definitely super messed up and I never spoke with him as he obviously was pathetic, but so was she.
Was she detrimentally affected by the experience in a way that wouldn't have happened with a boy her own age?

I’m all about the cougars anyway.
1698855994279.gif

biologically, you're an "adult" as soon as you hit puberty.

legally, we've agreed as a society that "adult" age is 18.

maybe we need to redefine what an adult actually is.

IMO you are not an adult until your frontal lobe is developed, which happens at age 25. Looking back at my 25 year old self and it’s a world of difference on every level. Two decades of life experience is gargantuan.

Last edited:
Was she detrimentally affected by the experience in a way that wouldn't have happened with a boy her own age?

No idea, but she should have been out with her friends, partying, having experiences, rather than babysitting and coordinating with ex-wives....WTF is the point of that; wasted youth.

IMO you are not an adult until your frontal lobe is developed, which happens at age 25. Look back at my 25 year old self and it’s a world of difference on every level. Two decades of life experience is gargantuan.

being an adult and having life experiences are not the same thing

one is not a prerequisite for the other

being an adult and having life experiences are not the same thing

one is not a prerequisite for the other
You are absolutely wrong.on all accounts You can “legally” be an adult but NOT be one mentally. By your logic someone who is severely developed mentally disabled with no speech can be an adult, even if they cant even dress themselves. Life experience absolutely matters, more than pretty much anything else I’d argue.

When people date with a large age gap, chances are really good that the younger person is making a “business decision”. :lol:
That, and/or the older person is having a serious midlife crisis.

I’m casual dating with a woman right now that is 9.5 years younger than me. This is much more acceptable than a 20 year age gap, but even just being almost 10 years older than her there is some points in our conversations where the age difference shows a little.

Last edited:
You are absolutely wrong.on all accounts You can “legally” be an adult but NOT be one mentally. By your logic someone who is severely developed mentally disabled with no speech can be an adult, even if they can even dress themselves. Life experience absolutely matters, more than pretty much anything else I’d argue.

Mentally disabled and having life experiences is not even in the same ballpark

Mentally disabled and having life experiences is not even in the same ballpark
You can argue all day, and you will still be wrong buddy. If you think it’s ok for a 38 year old to be dating an 18 yo, you got some serious soul searching (and growing up) to do. Period.

You can argue all day, and you will still be wrong buddy. If you think it’s ok for a 38 year old to be dating an 18 yo, you got some serious soul searching (and growing up) to do. Period.

I wasn't arguing that point. I was arguing that fact you said a person is not an adult until 25 because they have no life experience.

I wasn't arguing that point. I was arguing that fact you said a person is not an adult until 25 because they have no life experience.
Let’s see. At 25, you’re probably still in or finishing up college and up to your eyeballs in student loan debt. You’ve voted in perhaps 1 presidential election. You might have been able to purchase your first car (probably with some help). You almost certainly have not bought a house yet, and have almost no clue on how credit or interest rates or finances in general work to make a rational decision in that department. You probably are still working a “job” and haven’t got your CAREER yet. And your frontal lobe is just reaching full development but odds are you probably don’t have the life experience or rationale to understand that the 45 year old you’re dating is taking full advantage of you sexually. And all of that is ok - odds are you are still trying to figure it all out and aren’t sure of what you want yet. Legally you are an adult. Mentally? Not so much. You are just barely entering and learning what ADULTING actually is. And all of this is assuming you haven’t made any MAJOR life changing mistakes yet - like letting that 45 year old get you preggo when you can barely support yourself and he is just dating you for the sex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom