Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I dunno if I could do Nubuck Blk/Cements ,they just going to be a nasty looking shoe just like those reimagined royals
Comments like this are wild to me. Post one pic of them looking “nasty”. They don’t exist. You’re essentially writing off an entire material. Many of us have nubuck and suede shoes from a variety of brands and the idea they look nasty is ridiculous. This is a Jordan head thing where y’all are ignorant

Comments like this are wild to me. Post one pic of them looking “nasty”. They don’t exist. You’re essentially writing off an entire material. Many of us have nubuck and suede shoes from a variety of brands and the idea they look nasty is ridiculous. This is a Jordan head thing where y’all are ignorant

If they didn't take the place of what could have been an actual Royal 1 release then fine. The issue is less about quality/appearance and more about why TF not just release the god damn royals properly? Most of us will always relate it to that talking point.

the fact that you would have placed a correct version of the WC3 behind the cherry 12 says it all
That I prefer an original colorway I saw MJ play in in person over an original colorway that I didn't see him play in? I would think people could have different opinions on what shoes they like best. I didn't know that white/cements 3s should be at the top of MY list

Man I swear some of the first retros chipped as soon as you pulled them out the box. Same with the 4s
The mid 2000s to mid 2010s 4s were atrocities and are among the worst jordans ever produced. Extremely uncomfortable as well. The 3s were right there with the chipping. Very happy where we are at now compared to then overall.

That I prefer an original colorway I saw MJ play in in person over an original colorway that I didn't see him play in? I would think people could have different opinions on what shoes they like best. I didn't know that white/cements 3s should be at the top of MY list

I meant that it has nothing to do with the reimagined part. The model just isn't what you favor. For anyone who loves the WC3, the reimagined part doesn't bother us and would always be the top choice.

If they didn't take the place of what could have been an actual Royal 1 release then fine. The issue is less about quality/appearance and more about why TF not just release the god damn royals properly? Most of us will always relate it to that talking point.
What does that have to do with the shoe being dirty looking? 🤣

Most worn Js this year

IMG_9314.jpeg

What does that have to do with the shoe being dirty looking? 🤣

I was referring to the Royals specifically. I think people will naturally compare Nubuck/Suede black.cements to the OGs just like they're doing with the royals. So you won't get an honest assessment because they'll always be up against the OG/retro iterations.

most worn? they look like they've been worn for an hour.
🤣 Yep, I just know how to take care of my shoes… it’s not like I’m running a marathon in them… just go shopping and run errands in em most of the time and the casual stuff… so roughly 3-4 hours per wear…
The longest amount of time I have worn these are during spring break this year with the fam in Legoland and that was all day walking…

IMG_9315.jpeg
IMG_9316.jpeg

Most worn Js this year

IMG_9314.jpeg

The "most worn" part is one of the reasons I've always put these at the top of my list. You can pretty much wear WCs with anything, within remote reason. This factor has only increased my love for them as I've gotten older. I don't care at this point of my life what anyone else thinks, but I also can look in my mirror and recognize that some combinations look silly on me. As much as I love my Concords and white/red XIIs, as one example, I'm not wearing them with jeans or certain other pants and types of shirts. WCIIIs? I feel like I can rock them at any time other than when I need to actually get dressy for real.

I meant that it has nothing to do with the reimagined part. The model just isn't what you favor. For anyone who loves the WC3, the reimagined part doesn't bother us and would always be the top choice.
3s are actually my 2nd favorite model overall to the XI! I ahve 29 total pairs of 3s in my collection. Black/cements are in my top 3 sneakers. I never liked the white/cements as much as other colorways but I still like them for sure.

I was referring to the Royals specifically. I think people will naturally compare Nubuck/Suede black.cements to the OGs just like they're doing with the royals. So you won't get an honest assessment because they'll always be up against the OG/retro iterations.
I think perceptions on a nubuck/suede BC3 is a little different to those in the know. This is a long held sample, not something new they came up with

Bros, kids don’t care but it’s all good and kind of breaks ya heart at the same time 🤣🤣🤣
My son wears his for PE and he runs in that reddish mud and I’m like damn!
You’re his dad, get the sneaker cleaner out and make em fresh while he’s sleeping. He’ll be confused and excited when he goes to put them on :nthat:

Speak for yourself, brother. The 3 is my favorite silhouette (sometimes the 6, I alternate) and the aged takes these from a 10 to a 8.5... we just had this discussion... not everyone is feeling the faked aged look brother. The release is still fire tho..

Back
Top Bottom