IMG_5765.jpeg
    277.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5764.jpeg
    IMG_5764.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5766.jpeg
    IMG_5766.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 207
What’s crazy is some people would buy an older release of these that are aged with yellowing and say they’re beautiful but if it comes new with yellowing they’re garbage
(Not yall in here but I’ve seen it elsewhere)
I’m sure some in here would do that 😂

Because these would look infinitely better and they're a reimagined version of the greatest 3, and arguably, the greatest Jordan of all time.
Also, because sneaker heads (some a lot of us at least) are a tad touched in the brain and often impossible to satisfy. And we know this. The brand has a lot of misses but, they give us what you’d think would be a hit like the Suede Royal 1s and we give ‘‘em the Drake “nah” meme. 🤷🏿

I think the Suede Royal 1s are beautiful and if they drop to like 105 I’m copping. I’m just not into Jordan 1s any more. The Suede BC3 would be copped immediately. Even if it’s ashy durabuck. Personally I’m off AJ11s although they’re my GOATs because I never wear them.

HOWEVER, I’ve been wanting a Concord with a Suede mudguard for years. Really any mid AJ11 with a suede mudguard…..backstroke suede, pig suede, hairy suede, croc suede….idc 🤷🏿😂

If they didn't take the place of what could have been an actual Royal 1 release then fine. The issue is less about quality/appearance and more about why TF not just release the god damn royals properly? Most of us will always relate it to that talking point.
So do y’all really only want the brand to release OGs in OG form? Really? Don’t get me wrong. I think we should get releases of OGs every 3-10 years. Depending on the shoe, maybe 15 years or more for some to keep them special. But not only do I like that we get different renditions of OG models, I think we need it. And not liking the sneaker is one thing. Saying it’s trash as some have said is utterly ridiculous. And I get it, a color way can definitely make or break a shoe. But we aren’t talking about just “a shoe”. We are talking the greatest sneakers of all time. Proven, timeless designs. It’s going to take more than just going all suede to ruin a classic Jordan.

Aye, I’m standing on it 😂. AJ11s aren’t comfortable until broken in and then when broken in they look nasty. But I think a suede mudguard would make these more comfortable and they won’t crease. I don’t see how we loose on that one. Especially if we get a nice suede like we get on SB dunks or New Balances. They will lose the durability of patent leather and you won't be able to do the quick wipe down but if cared for they will look better for longer.

Last edited:
So do y’all really only want the brand to release OGs in OG form? Really? Don’t get me wrong. I think we should get releases of OGs every 3-10 years. Depending on the shoe, maybe 15 years or more for some to keep them special. But not only do I like that we get different renditions of OG models, I think we need it. And not liking the sneaker is one thing. Saying it’s trash as some have said is utterly ridiculous. And I get it, a color way can definitely make or break a shoe. But we aren’t talking about just “a shoe”. We are talking the greatest sneakers of all time. Proven, timeless designs. It’s going to take more than just going all suede to ruin a classic Jordan.
Uh yes ***** I think there’s plenty of actual data to back up that people would rather have the OGs than OG variants

Back
Top Bottom