Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I think it’s 15% off your next order if you buy a $100+ pair this weekend. Not 15% off the order you place
What he said. A coupon will be sent out to you to use for a future sneaker purchase.

Plus I think you have to activate the actual code by clicking the link in your message. I don't think it's like other eBay coupons where it's an actual code to input at check out.

Just got off ebay dude got a listing for a pair new without box and I hit him worn once dude they pre owned the nerve of these sellers

1 year in
D713174E-8E9F-4215-BA23-BC9DE96E032B.jpeg
217651FE-7957-4CBF-B6F7-3104EE79F2A3.jpeg

How do the WC3s fit compared the midnight navys? I went TTS on the Navys and they kill my pinkies. The Craft ivorys aren't nearly as bad

Both those pairs are so tore up 🤣 they gotta go man

We grown men out here , that’s how shoes might’ve looked if you were 8 years old in 1988 and wore them daily. Played kickball in em and everything.

And so (some of yall) think it’s cool 😂

It ain’t cool, they gotta go 🤣
This! This is my most worn pair to date but I don’t disrespect em even doe I got 2 back up pairs 🤣

I've worn mine like 10 times and they still look great. I walk normally but I'm not hard on sneakers though. I do a quick wipe down with my sneaker wipes after each wear.

So are we tossing shoes now that have creasing on them? I dont think the pairs above are bad at all. I do get however not wearing completely trashed shoes. Wearing your lawn mowing shoes around everywhere is a bit much. But a worn look is fine imo.

I thought mine looked good after easily 100+ wears but I guess they’re beaters because of creasing and some dirty midsoles during snowy winter :lol:

Ima have to pull a Birdman and start tossing pairs after 1 wear

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom