Jordan in January 09?

It doesnt seem like there will be a major release in Jan. I know the Gatoraide VI and the 09s drop in February, but does JB have anything worth coppin inJanuary? I feel like I am overlooking something.

01/31/2009 Jordan 1 Retro High Premier (limited release)
332134-001 Pewter/Black-Max Orange
$115.00

01/31/2009 Air Jordan 1 Retro High (limited release)
344613-061 Black/Infared-White
$115.00

And what are these Gatorade VIs people keep talking about? Any pics/info? I must have missed the thread.

There is nothing left for jb to put period out except bordeaux 7's
ohwell.gif
. The 6's they put out are just crap quality wise so it would be just a complete waste of time. Forget january and jb period unless the drop the7's, i dont want to hear dudes whining about spacejams, concords, or infared 6's go buy some retros, hypebeasts!

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

$115.00

$115.00

And what are these Gatorade VIs people keep talking about? Any pics/info? I must have missed the thread.

actually there isnt much info at all and def no pics
smh.gif
but if they still plan on dropping them in february, then pics should be surfacing pretty soon.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

$115.00

$115.00

actually there isnt much info at all and def no pics
smh.gif
but if they still plan on dropping them in february, then pics should be surfacing pretty soon.
Why are they nicknamed "Gatorade"?

oh, and those almost entirely blue Jordan Is are supposed to release in January as well, with that material they use on coats and !@%*...pic is up onjumpman23.com release date section

^^ It nicknamed Gatorade because its a Gatorade collab. There is no info on CW or anything. Just that its a VI and its a Jordan/Gatorade collab. More infoshould be popping up soon I would think

mite be wrong, but i think some dood posted a letter gatorade sent him saying they denied all collabs w/ jb.. they could be lying or dood could be lying.. idki refuse to believe its tru till i see some pictures.. dont wanna build hype for something uncertain.

Those release dates are wrong according to jumpman23.com. its says the infareds and pewters come out february 14. And the blue ones come out january 1. Ithought it was the black/royal blue releasing but it was a pic I had never seen of this all bright blue upper. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone. Goto the website to see the pic.

Those two Jordan I's got pushed back to February. If you checkout Jumpman23.com you'll see. There's a Jordan 1 high in January but it's a GR.The all blue one.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

niketalk

?
roll.gif

Suspect, I've seen that before but I didn't want to say anything.

*BTW OP, Gatorade VI's have a 25% chance of coming out. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

^lol

just a bunch of 1's, and this rumored vi coming sometime...im only copping if it resembles and og colorway

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Jordans in January is going to be so lame, Febuary is the month. Gatorade VI's and Eggplant Foamposite.:=]

Back
Top Bottom