Jordan in January 09?

XxHonchoxX wrote:

Originally Posted by dtb00201

niketalk

?
roll.gif

Suspect, I've seen that before but I didn't want to say anything.

*BTW OP, Gatorade VI's have a 25% chance of coming out. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

roll.gif
lmao! i was wondering the samething? where did find those, and y r ugloryifying them?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

01/31/2009 Jordan 1 Retro High Premier (limited release)
332134-001 Pewter/Black-Max Orange
$115.00

01/31/2009 Air Jordan 1 Retro High (limited release)
344613-061 Black/Infared-White
$115.00

And what are these Gatorade VIs people keep talking about? Any pics/info? I must have missed the thread.

actually there isnt much info at all and def no pics
smh.gif
but if they still plan on dropping them in february, then pics should be surfacing pretty soon.
Why are they nicknamed "Gatorade"?

oh, and those almost entirely blue Jordan Is are supposed to release in January as well, with that material they use on coats and !@%*...pic is up on jumpman23.com release date section

Because its a collaboration between Gatorade and JB.
pimp.gif

january will be a month for saving....so will most of the year if its anything like the past two years

225157ed740d670360461dc1cf1cd5193d72590.pjpg
e4925eeee27f00946ba0ede6dd8ff54fc457407.pjpg
space jam quickstrike coming soon to a wetdream near you. only6 of these bobblers made to commererate the 6 rings he won, I own #1
e3425d4e5f75405b6f6027ceb33d1a7ee54e0d9.pjpg

Sorry to sound ignorant, but what is the major difference besides the strap in the black/red hi 1 straps that came out and these infrareds?

im thinking about copping the infared/blk ones, for some reason, that first pic up there makes them look alot better than previous pics.just me though...peace

Originally Posted by MH602

There is nothing left for jb to put period out except bordeaux 7's
ohwell.gif
. The 6's they put out are just crap quality wise so it would be just a complete waste of time. Forget january and jb period unless the drop the 7's, i dont want to hear dudes whining about spacejams, concords, or infared 6's go buy some retros, hypebeasts!

alright, everyone listen to this guy and drop 300+ on retros.

shut up

Actually, according to the official Jumpman 23 website, the Infrared's are out on February 14th, 2009.
Link: http://www.nike.com/jumpm...bruary&contentID=1961

"Sorry to sound ignorant, but what is the major difference besides the strap in the black/red hi 1 straps that came out and these infrareds? "

The infrared is a different colorway versus the breds.. a bit hard to explain on here, but infrared's have a slightly neon/pinkish look to them. I believea different set of materials are being used for the infrared versus the breds.. and of course, one has the straps and the other does not. Hope that helps.

^^ you guys missed out on the Jordan x Secret world of alex mack XIs?!?!

prepare to pay
pimp.gif

Attention Carlsbad, I will be first in line for infrareds. I'm about to mark my calender now, you all better get there early.

Back
Top Bottom