Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

These not gonna sit. So don’t let people make you think These gonna be “easy” and have your day ruined when SNKRS hands you the L and you have no other options. Have a plan

If only the people who wanted them and old heads was going after them they would be like the rest of the GR releases since 2023. Easy

That’s not the case. These gonna be the flagship shoe for resellers at sneaker conventions to start the year. That’s competition

These kids who love 4s now, wasn’t in the game 5 years ago when the Nubucks dropped. Now they go on stock X and see them for $500-$600 dollars. We all know resale potential is how these kids make buying decisions. That’s competition

Last edited:
Review of a pair bought from them.

I hope they all look as good as this pair these are looking amazing

These look extremely close to the 99 or even the sb shape the more I look at this video. What was that garbage they showed us on the SNKRS early look stream

IMG_1977.png

Last edited:
These not gonna sit. So don’t let people let you you honk These gonna be “easy” and have your day ruined when SNKRS hands you the L and you have no other options. Have a plan

If only the people who wanted them and old heads was going after them they would be like the rest of the GR releases since 2023. Easy

That’s not the case. These gonna be the flagship shoe for resellers at sneaker conventions to start the year. That’s competition

These kids who love 4s now, wasn’t in the game 5 years ago when the Nubucks dropped. Now they go on stock X and see them for $500-$600 dollars. We all know resale potential is how these kids make buying decisions. That’s competition

None of that makes any sense

No chance these sit.

Old heads who watched MJ play, sneaker heads, guys who prefer Nubucks, guys who prefer leather, dumb kids who saw 21 savage wearing them, some factory worker who popped into the mall to get some new kicks for his second shift. All in. The reach is too great. Bred 4's.

Nubuck look better? Sure does.

These gonna go quick? You bet.

giphy.gif

Lord. These giving sneaker YouTubers the heart to make videos again.

Feel like these gonna be hell to grab.

Absolute hell. Hopefully there's a wide release though. I feel like SNKRS is gonna be a crapshoot even with a shock drop, EA and release date and restocks, but hopefully other sites get em.

Absolute hell. Hopefully there's a wide release though. I feel like SNKRS is gonna be a crapshoot even with a shock drop, EA and release date and restocks, but hopefully other sites get em.

Nike gonna milk a desirable shoe for all the hype possible so idk. Hope I’m on the right side of these shock drops and EAs and all that.

Back
Top Bottom