Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

these really don't do much for me in leather instead of nubuck.
i'd happily take another nubuck release with NA on the back. probably passing but that may change.

Imo, These will sit for a few hours at the minimum. Probably be dried up by Sunday morning but they definitely not selling out immediately. All those pairs on eBay are priced based off the 2019 resale prices which is crazy.
You think these will sit for a few hours really.

I wouldn’t mind being shocked, but I’m sure that I won’t beans will not hit on SNKRS, but it will not be for a lack of trying.

No chance these sit.

Old heads who watched MJ play, sneaker heads, guys who prefer Nubucks, guys who prefer leather, dumb kids who saw 21 savage wearing them, some factory worker who popped into the mall to get some new kicks for his second shift. All in. The reach is too great. Bred 4's.

Nubuck look better? Sure does.

These gonna go quick? You bet.

Agreed^

But 1000% not sitting in sizes above like 11.5. They'd have to do playoff 13 production numbers to avoid it. I hope they do, and they're available for anybody who wants them. But no way I'm counting on that. I returned my 2019 pair a week or two after getting them because they were uncomfortable. The nike employees were beside themselves :lol: They also sensed a payday I'm sure. But it was a couple of bros so I hope they sold the pair and split the profit. At that time they should have at least gotten double the retail price.

Hope these are comfortable. And hope I can actually get my pair.

No passing on ogs. Especially 3-6
In before the “BuT tHeSe ArEn’T OGs” comment. Lol

I remember when the Lost and Found production numbers came out (same as these - 500K) and people said those wouldn’t be hard to get. Lol

If you want these, you gotta put the work in.

giphy.gif

Agreed^

But 1000% not sitting in sizes above like 11.5. They'd have to do playoff 13 production numbers to avoid it. I hope they do, and they're available for anybody who wants them. But no way I'm counting on that. I returned my 2019 pair a week or two after getting them because they were uncomfortable. The nike employees were beside themselves :lol: They also sensed a payday I'm sure. But it was a couple of bros so I hope they sold the pair and split the profit. At that time they should have at least gotten double the retail price.

Hope these are comfortable. And hope I can actually get my pair.

Do we know what the Playoff 13 production was?

Do we know what the Playoff 13 production was?

How high can you count? :emoji_laughing:

It was a LOT, that's all I know. I remember like 2 days before getting word that they had really upped the production numbers (and there had already been a shock drop and EA at that point) and they were available everywhere and kept restocking and everything. That would be beautiful if they did it for these IVs.

In before the “BuT tHeSe ArEn’T OGs” comment. Lol

I remember when the Lost and Found production numbers came out (same as these - 500K) and people said those wouldn’t be hard to get. Lol

If you want these, you gotta put the work in.
Those are Chicago 1s, not leather 4s. Proof is that none of those $500 Ebays sales are sold out today….matter fact, I found some for $400 in a 10.5

Jawns not bout to be like the ones been lately. But I’m not gone lie my last couple cops definitely wasn’t from any raffles

Back
Top Bottom