Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Can’t wait until we get the real date so we can see all the thumbnails of people with their mouths open and the title of “SHOCK DROP DATE MOVED TO…..”

IMG_4804.jpeg

Gotta fastforward through 16 minutes of nonsese for him to say

"If we do the math it's usually about 16 days, and 16 days before of February the 17th is the 1st"

NO SOURCES whatsoever just a "theory"

These shoetubers some clowns
Why yall so bitter though, get that hate and envy out ya blood. Watching that man’s entire catalog of videos when you apparently don’t like dude… but I bet if you seen em at a sneaker event you and the others would be the first ones dappin em up on some groupie type sh lol

Why yall so bitter though, get that hate and envy out ya blood. Watching that man’s entire catalog of videos when you apparently don’t like dude… but I bet if you seen em at a sneaker event you and the others would be the first ones dappin em up on some groupie type sh lol

1. That's the first video I ever seen from that clown. You never seen me post nothing by him

2. Shut your passive aggressive *** up. I'm not the one, weirdo

Also folk talkin down on how another male dresses on some lowkey jealous type sh lol
Show us yalls fits then, show us how it’s supposed to be done, yall won’t 😭

Type of male sayin another male can’t dress though, lol what part of the game is that? Address that instead of deflecting…lol how would you like him to dress??
hilarious 😆

Show us them fits real quick 😄

Also folk talkin down on how another male dresses on some lowkey jealous type sh lol
Show us yalls fits then, show us how it’s supposed to be done, yall won’t 😭
Only real players are comfortable posting pix of they threads.

A lot of people don’t think you can pull off using long johns as pants.

…those people don’t understand Davey Magoo.:pimp:

3D0540E0-223F-409B-8283-987A6281D1DD.jpeg

You are judging another dudes fit…read that twice…

but ok 👍
Dude shows off his fits right? He wants the attention, no ? Not everyone is required to like them. Gotta take the good with the bad. If I see someone looking like a clown damn right I’m gonna judge his fit,if I like it that’s judging as well. It’s not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom