Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

One of the rare cases that the OG is only better because it’s the OG and that’s the only reason IMO. Kinda like Kobe and Mike, Mike is the GOAT because he’s the original
IMG_9263.jpeg

If the OGs were leather instead of Durabuck, most people would be clowning a reimagined Durabuck/nubuck release.

…simple as that.
We haven't had a Durabuck white cement 4 since 89 and nobody is asking for that again. Wanting a shoe to look like it used to is not the gotcha you think it is.

Would anyone want a Reimagined Infrared 6? I wear my 2019s a lot and can’t imagine a leather pair being as nice. But I’m way more open to these leather Black Cement 4s.

IMG_9832.jpeg

Would anyone want a Reimagined Infrared 6? I wear my 2019s a lot and can’t imagine a leather pair being as nice. But I’m way more open to these leather Black Cement 4s.

IMG_9832.jpeg
This is most likely what we're getting next anyway.

You really saying if the originals had this type of leather then a durabuck/nubuck retro would be trashed. Thats how it could be with any og and retro.

The originals had the original material and shape for a reason and it stuck in our memories since then.

If you genuinely like the leather version of these things than the durabuck/nubuck, im surprised, good for you.

I like part of this 2024 retro, the overall shape. But not the leather, hangtag, box etc.

Only thing wrong here is that stupid white insert they used to put in there.. that was a good day fam lol :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom