Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This texture of leather with grey trim would look good imo.
IMG_6347.jpeg
Honestly, I could maybe get behind this release if the upper looks like these, though if I had to choose I'd rather they just use the same faux durabuck they used on the '19 Black Cements, '19 Black Infrareds, etc.

Seems like they're getting lacked with the materials. I hope JB pulls through on this one.

I dont know if this is a legit JB product. I say that because on the SB IV, the mesh at the end on the tongue where it meets the top of the toebox was fixed and brought forward and rounded out like the og. Here, it seems to be exactly like it was on the 2019 black cements and 2020 fire reds. Toebox looks to be more slanted though. One step forward, another step back? Also, maybe we just need to see the shoe with the midsole attached to upper and it’s the same as the sb iv upper/mold. Guess only time will tell if these are legit.

I’m not sure about authenticity of the user that posted the image in question, but they posted another image this morning. If you want to see it then it’s there.

Like the shape, like the NA logo (looks better than 2019), still hate the leather they used (could’ve used a non-shiny flat leather that resembles durabuck) and the fact that they don’t have grey edges. Guess we’ll have to wait until damn near 2030 to get a true retro of these again. Is what it is. Will likely go for 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom