Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

You can’t be too bright if you look at the two pics and can’t see why someone would have a different opinion of the 2019 and the “official” photo. Or how all the previous pics have shown a meh version closer to the 2019 than this latest pic.

Lol. Y’all don’t get bonus points for holding out on the turn. Just buy them. Don’t let stubborn pride get in the way of owning a nice pair of kicks. There’s a reason why you keep hanging out in this thread - You want to buy them and are looking for reasons to change your mind.

Either that or you don’t have much going on in your life, hanging out on a message board in a thread about shoes you claim you have no interest in buying. Lol
It's not a matter of pride and more so a strong preference for regular durabuck based 4s and, like you said, trying to convince myself I don't need these. Granted, these are obviously not going to have the usual durabuck upper and we've known for a long while they wouldn't be, but I was initially 100% out of this release and only here for the usual NT release shenanigans because of that. With the ugly fakes/"early pairs" we were seeing it was easy to write these off as an unnecessary rendition of an iconic colorway. However, with the improvements they've made to the shape and other aspects of the shoe, if they're easy to get I'll probably end up with at least a single pair since resell is too high for the '19 Black Cements but we'll see.

Apart from the roundness that leather looks bricked up. Very stiff looking. Or maybe they overdid it with stuffing paper inside

Nike factory gods please forgive me

IMG_4615.jpeg

A lot of fakes are floating around most definitely. The reputable sources that have posted pairs, those are retail pairs already produced from Nike. The promotion of the shoe is used to create buzz when certain entities are sent these early.

Who said Nike sent them?? I highly doubt Nike needs to send these ig shoe “influencers” free shoes to generate hype
For a reimagined pair so they won't sit...why wouldn't that make sense. Everyone been 50/50 since the news was announced, why wouldn't this be smart to do...for another royal reimagined 1 situation?

Back
Top Bottom