Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Well, I mean, some of y’all were trashing these based off of pics of fakes instead of waiting to actually see what we’re getting. We’ve seen better pics of what seems to be coming, and some of those are now experiencing the turn. It’s not that deep but it is kind of funny. 🤷‍♂️

Dude we can go back to you complimenting the same shoes and defending them. You don’t have a leg to stand on. If you’re nostrabrahmus, draw us a picture of what the final product looks like.
I love the Jordan 4s, and I’m not paying attention to minutiae . Happy to own whatever version drops. Owned every pair of the Fire Red 4s outside of the OGs and the Lasers (2006 DTRTs, 2012s, 2020s). Got the 1999 and 2012 black/reds, but didn’t hit the 2019s. Honestly, I love the shoe so much that I’m not picky about the slant of the toebox, angle of the wings, netting, color of the airbag, etc. I’m happy to own pairs when Jordan Brand releases them. For these shoes, in these colorways, it’s unconditional love. If I can hit for retail, I’ll cop, beat em up, and score em again when they drop. Simple.

What I find funny is when some of y’all come in here with the “Holier than thou” attitude, trashing the shoe for months because they don’t look exactly like the originals (which I might add, very few of you can make that claim of owning the OG pair) only to turn around and end up doing the same thing that I’m doing on release day. We’ve seen it with the Lost and Founds and Reimagined 3s. It’s hilarious and sad at the same time, with all the mental gymnastics some of you do to justify the turn. But if it’s something you need to do in order to reconcile the 7-8 months you spent whining prior to the turn, then have at it. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Lol

I said nothing like this about those releases. You typed a wall of text to write a fake narrative for others. Hilarious.

I love the Jordan 4s, and I’m not paying attention to minutiae . Happy to own whatever version drops.

Stopped reading after this. literally whatever drops you will buy. Thus you’re highly critical of others who are into details and “minutiae” because they’re more selective about what they buy. I’m not walking back anything I said in here from the jump. I care about the shape of the shoe first and foremost. Some do. You and others don’t. Stop crying.

Stopped reading after this. literally whatever drops you will buy. Thus you’re highly critical of others who are into details and “minutiae” because they’re more selective about what they buy. I’m not walking back anything I said in here from the jump. I care about the shape of the shoe first and foremost. Some do. You and others don’t. Stop crying.
Congrats on liking the shape of a shoe!!!

Congrats on liking the shape of a shoe!!!

Thanks man I am pumped about the shape. I was really bummed out by the early fakes. What a fool I was for biting on early pics :smh:

Because of that I should lose my right to change my opinion on these and shouldn’t be able to cop

🥺😔

You know what…you and g-time g-time dm me your sizes and I got both y’all on pairs. Go ahead and sleep in on release day I got y’all

Last edited:
Everyone talkin bout the leather but the shape is retro shape. So much for sb shape or circa 1999

I love the Jordan 4s, and I’m not paying attention to minutiae . Happy to own whatever version drops. Owned every pair of the Fire Red 4s outside of the OGs and the Lasers (2006 DTRTs, 2012s, 2020s). Got the 1999 and 2012 black/reds, but didn’t hit the 2019s. Honestly, I love the shoe so much that I’m not picky about the slant of the toebox, angle of the wings, netting, color of the airbag, etc. I’m happy to own pairs when Jordan Brand releases them. For these shoes, in these colorways, it’s unconditional love. If I can hit for retail, I’ll cop, beat em up, and score em again when they drop. Simple.

What I find funny is when some of y’all come in here with the “Holier than thou” attitude, trashing the shoe for months because they don’t look exactly like the originals (which I might add, very few of you can make that claim of owning the OG pair) only to turn around and end up doing the same thing that I’m doing on release day. We’ve seen it with the Lost and Founds and Reimagined 3s. It’s hilarious and sad at the same time, with all the mental gymnastics some of you do to justify the turn. But if it’s something you need to do in order to reconcile the 7-8 months you spent whining prior to the turn, then have at it. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Lol
The reimagined 3s were great tho. Had to fish out a few pairs to find a half decent one tho. Fire red 4s we’re terrible. 2019 breds were functional enough. People wanna pay for a good product. If they said these sneakers were a 1:1 spec of what was produced in the 80s and 90s at $300, a lot of people would be interested

In this climate and economy, I think if they did 1:1 spec and priced them at $300, ppl would be pissed and they'd lose folks.

They are already losing folks that would spend $300 for a 1.1 spec shoe. To old guys that want the shoe they had as kids and are already paying $200 plus for product they consistently complain about $300 is a deal.

Sure some younger sneaker collectors would want them because they like the history or the shoe but the casual consumer, who JB loves like their kids, only cares about a jumpman.

Would be a slap in the face of the consumer to finally say here's a 1:1 retro but you can only have it for a $100 markup lol.

Would be a slap in the face of the consumer to finally say here's a 1:1 retro but you can only have it for a $100 markup lol.
What do you call getting no upgrades and a markup? Or better yet getting the opposite of what you want and then getting a price increase? I call it a beat down.

Back
Top Bottom