Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

In this climate and economy, I think if they did 1:1 spec and priced them at $300, ppl would be pissed and they'd lose folks.
People would prbly reduce the number of purchases, but you’d have that one pair that captures the essence. Just redo the molds Nike😦. Or when they do a remaster, it’s for a special project. There always used to be these niketalk apologists talking about molds going missing in fires and manufacturing processes changing lol. We know Nike just got grubby paws

People would prbly reduce the number of purchases, but you’d have that one pair that captures the essence. Just redo the molds Nike😦. Or when they do a remaster, it’s for a special project. There always used to be these niketalk apologists talking about molds going missing in fires and manufacturing processes changing lol. We know Nike just got grubby paws
Would 100% become more selective and I've already started doing that lol.

What's funny is, the fakes sometimes look better than the real retail pairs, and if some of you base your judgement comparing a UA 2024 blk/cement IV to a retail 2019 pair, then what’s to say about the retail 2024s versus the retail 2019.

Wait for the real retail 2024 IV to drop and then compare/contrast em to a real 2019 IV.
Apples to apples.

What's funny is, the fakes sometimes look better than the real retail pairs, and if some of you base your judgement comparing a UA to a retail 2019 pair, then what’s to say about the 2024s versus the 2019.

Wait for the real retail 2024 IV to drop and then compare/contrast em to a real 2019 IV.
Apples to apples.

Real pairs are around and have been posted in this thread. The problem is 3 times as many fakes have been posted and not everyone can tell the difference apparently

Real pairs are around and have been posted in this thread. The problem is 3 times as many fakes have been posted and not everyone can tell the difference apparently
at this point, I can’t tell. I’ll wait for the official sources.

All the reputable/official sources already posted pairs apparently

IMG_9360.gif

When people stop paying then prices won’t increase. Complaining while pulling your wallet out isn’t going to worry NIKE/JB at all. The numbers will increase no matter the product condition.
Not. Gonna. Happen. One nter was adamant about this.

I don’t indulge but what makes buying with a credit card any different?

Things like klarna and ccs should be used for important things and stuff you can benefit from. Just my opinion. Last shoes I bought on a cc were 2018 concords and before that quickstrike 20’s lol

The important things or perks you get from using credit or payment options is the reason to use them.
1. 6 mo interest free if paid in full or percent cash back.
2. If you think you can flip a sneaker for profit but don’t want to spend your own $ is another reason.
3. Build credit and be responsible, another reason.
4. And if you want pay for something over time but don’t want to spend the money you have now set aside for other priorities is another reason.

Things like klarna and ccs should be used for important things and stuff you can benefit from. Just my opinion. Last shoes I bought on a cc were 2018 concords and before that quickstrike 20’s lol
I generally agree, but I've used shop pay recently on a number of pairs and it freed up my monthly sneaker budget to not miss out on a couple tougher releases I was going for. Swung back around on my next paycheck and hit pay on 5 pairs. No interest accrued. So I do think with so many boutiques using Shopify there's some value beyond that.

if you’re carrying over a monthly balance of any sort on your credit card, you need to log off NT and get your money right. The last thing you should be worrying about is sneakers. You’re getting ****** by the banks. Lol

As for those layaway companies - I’ve never tried em, but I don’t trust them. Lol. Just predatory, waiting on kids to miss payments so they can cash in.

I noticed those companies started popping up around the time it became somewhat routine to charge over a band for certain more popular shoes on StockX and those types of sites

if you’re carrying over a monthly balance of any sort on your credit card, you need to log off NT and get your money right. The last thing you should be worrying about is sneakers. You’re getting ****ed by the banks. Lol

As for those layaway companies - I’ve never tried em, but I don’t trust them. Lol. Just predatory, waiting on kids to miss payments so they can cash in.

Credit cards are a scam, but if you're smart you can beat the system.

I've had two credit cards in the past and maxed them out at $50k and $66k. They kept sending me to collections cause I didn't pay and after nearly 6 months I think they reached and wanted a settlement. I think I settled it for something like $15k between both cards, but they closed my accounts and I lost my cash back bonuses. In the end, it worked out for me. I only paid $15k for $150k+ spent on my card.

That's a win-win situation.

Credit cards are a scam, but if you're smart you can beat the system.

I've had two credit cards in the past and maxed them out at $50k and $66k. They kept sending me to collections cause I didn't pay and after nearly 6 months I think they reached and wanted a settlement. I think I settled it for something like $15k between both cards, but they closed my accounts and I lost my cash back bonuses. In the end, it worked out for me. I only paid $15k for $150k+ spent on my card.

That's a win-win situation.
What in the TransUnion hell is going on in this thread right now.

Back
Top Bottom